When I try to open CV on my bold and view a video, I get ... BlackBerry Bold forum

ElSean no está en línea Stack level 2

Cv

Advertisement

When I try to open CV on my bold and view a video, I get a message saying I'm only eligable to use it if I have a unlimited Media Net plan. However, my Bold book that came with the phone says any unlimited blackberry plan gives you CV and I've also seen this on ATT's site. And I do have an unlimited BIS plan. Anyone know whats going on?

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Don't know why, but I would call your customer service and have them check it out.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

betavirus no está en línea Stack level 2
    Posts on ATT Forum indicates that they are having problems with service books and the CV service. Some posts indicate having ATT remove your service then re-enroll. I have had it work at times and denied others.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    AT&T is upgrading the CV delivery system presently. I had my call to them escalated until I got someone that could answer my specific questions. While he would not estimate how much longer, they are working on it. So at least we know its not our phone. I'm sure they will get it resolved as soon as possible.

Cheers
    Via BlackBerry Bold

~ (wap.pinstack.com)~

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    CV is not that great anyways. Anytime I go on there I'm frustrated by the fact that mostly everything is pay-per-view
    (Unless I'm missing something...)
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    I'm not that enthused about CV either. Over the last year there has been very little additional content. The main reason I went there was to see how it looked on my new Bold.
    Cheers
    Via BlackBerry Bold

~(wap.pinstack.com)~

ElSean no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    I'm not that enthused about CV either. Over the last year there has been very little additional content. The main reason I went there was to see how it looked on my new Bold.
    Cheers
    Via BlackBerry Bold

~(wap.pinstack.com)~
    Unfortunately, it looks like crap, it doesn't take advantage of the bolds video abilities. Primarily since CV runs in Media Net browser, which can only operate on EDGE and not 3G or WiFi.

jimmyh no está en línea Stack level 1

Question re install CV icon

Is there a way to re-install the CV icon, or do I continue to go to media net an click on video? Do I even need the icon.....?