Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

A fellow stacker requested pics of my Blacked out Bold. I have the black bezel ... BlackBerry Bold forum

KriK no está en línea Stack level 3

Customized Black Bold

Advertisement

A fellow stacker requested pics of my Blacked out Bold. I have the black bezel ordered from http://cnn.cn and I jacked the black(Dark Grey) trackball from a Javelin.

I also have the black volume keys etc. but haven't had the opportunity to install them yet.

Here they are.

Last edited by KriK; 11-30-2008 at 02:46 AM. Reason: Photo resize.

Sorry about the layout and size. I was kind of rushing it.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    thats a nice custom bold.
    Good job.
    So i take it you like your Bold over the Javelin ?

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by KriK View Post
    Sorry about the layout and size. I was kind of rushing it.
    LoL That thing looks great Krik!

I don't knwo if I would go that far... I ordered my Javelin this week and I expect it by this coming Friday so we'll see what happens. I think they will both serve different purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Berryadict View Post
    LoL That thing looks great Krik!
    Thanks!

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Looks Great! I Hate You. Lol.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I don't knwo if I would go that far... I ordered my Javelin this week and I expect it by this coming Friday so we'll see what happens. I think they will both serve different purposes.
    thats exactly the way I see it.
    I have the Bold, the Flip and i am getting the Javelin next week and the Storm hopefully on tuesday (unlocked 9500 from Vodafone).

Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    thats exactly the way I see it.
    I have the Bold, the Flip and i am getting the Javelin next week and the Storm hopefully on tuesday (unlocked 9500 from Vodafone).
    I'm looking to trade a second Javelin for a 9500 sealed in a box if anyone out there is interested. I also had the flip until last week when I returned it. I wasn't too impressed with the layout and my wife wouldn't use it....

It's too bad cause I think it's a great idea it's just not there yet.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    The javelin will be out for 179.99 on a contract. The 9500s reach the 1000$ in Canada if you dont know the right people. This is not a trade you will get KriK sorry but i dont think anyone would do that unless they end up HATING their 9500 which they still could sell for 800.

The javelin will be out for 179.99 on a contract. The 9500s reach the 1000$ in Canada if you dont know the right people. This is not a trade you will get KriK sorry but i dont think anyone would do that unless they end up HATING their 9500 which they still could sell for 800.
    I have actually already had two offers from people... surprisingly! I would agree that the percieved value of the Storm makes it more valuable but I think alot of people are looking for a practical business solution and once they've used their Storm they may rethink it... Hopefully!

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I have actually already had two offers from people... surprisingly! I would agree that the percieved value of the Storm makes it more valuable but I think alot of people are looking for a practical business solution and once they've used their Storm they may rethink it... Hopefully!
    definitely that is exactly what i was saying. People who realize the storm is not for them and that dont want the Bold will jump on this occasion to deal with you.
    I for myself might deal with somebody and trade my upcoming Javelin for another storm or just keep it and have the whole new BB lineup haha!

Thumbs up

definitely that is exactly what i was saying. People who realize the storm is not for them and that dont want the Bold will jump on this occasion to deal with you.
    I for myself might deal with somebody and trade my upcoming Javelin for another storm or just keep it and have the whole new BB lineup haha!
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Rizzleman716 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21C680E5
    With all the black the bold almost looks fake LOL. That isn't a bad thing though. I like the all black out bold!
    T-Mobile Pearl 8100>T-Mobile Curve 8320>T-Mobile Curve 8900>T-Mobile Bold 8900

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Looks pretty good!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast