Just got my bold today....yey!! How to know if the blackberry is using wi-fi or ... BlackBerry Bold forum

medalofhon0r no está en línea Stack level 1

Couple of ques

Advertisement

Just got my bold today....yey!!

How to know if the blackberry is using wi-fi or the ATT internet......cuz i dont have the data plan
    And
    how to transfer my addressbook from my pearl to bold??

thanks

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    addy book i would sync your pearl with outlook or something then sync with the bold.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Skier87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    To back up just your address book, connect your Pearl to the PC using BlackBerry Desktop Manager. Then use the advanced option to selectively backup only your address book (and anything else you want to keep of course). I would be careful not to back up the entire thing, as some users have reported issues with this doing full backups to the Bold. Then simply connect your Bold, let it see the new device, and restore!

medalofhon0r no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Skier87 View Post
    To back up just your address book, connect your Pearl to the PC using BlackBerry Desktop Manager. Then use the advanced option to selectively backup only your address book (and anything else you want to keep of course). I would be careful not to back up the entire thing, as some users have reported issues with this doing full backups to the Bold. Then simply connect your Bold, let it see the new device, and restore!

thanks

Skier87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    no problem