Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Greg, I am so excited for you. I will eagerly await your review. I think ... BlackBerry Bold forum

walds11 no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

Greg, I am so excited for you. I will eagerly await your review. I think you know how bad I want the 9700

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Nice, I will ask Hayden to add the 9700 section and move this once he does
    Thank you, Sir.

Being a pretty good digital photographer, I will post some images on my pBase site and will leave it up to the mods if they want to import any into this site. They will be large files and lots of them.
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

PIN/ID
    No Way
    Quote Originally Posted by kayhites717 View Post
    Gah! You are sooooooo lucky Greg. I been jones'n for the Bold II for 6 months now. Arg! I cannot wait till it is released! Now that money flow is getting better for us again, ill be scraping together for this one!!! Wooohooo! I can't wait for DETAILS!!!!
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102
    I have been jones'n for it, too! I have been lucky and an un-named sailing friend has had a test unit for a while but have not had permission to say anything. He is surposed to be getting his final device next week, too. I always thought the 9700 would be like the Bold in size but it is closer to the 8900 yet a more solid top of the line build quality feel to it. The 3mp camera with focusing is a hoot!
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

Female_MC no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A2C570
    Congrats on your new berry, I will def check out your reviews.
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

fabb no está en línea Stack level 2
    Congrats on the new BB! Will we be getting the Bold 2 before Nov 11 in Canada? Any ideas what Rogers will be charging for it?

PIN/ID
    No Way
    Quote Originally Posted by fabb View Post
    Congrats on the new BB! Will we be getting the Bold 2 before Nov 11 in Canada? Any ideas what Rogers will be charging for it?
    I have not heard too much about Rogers getting the Bold 2 but I am sure it will. I have no idea about pricing
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    I KNOOOOWWWW! I'm trying to quell my jealousy, but darn it! lol, the green keeps creepin in. I would think it is prolly safe to say that the pricing of Bold 2 will be comparable to the new price of the Bold when it first came out, give $100 maybe. I hope it is somewhat reasonable. i would much rather buy one outright than to have to resign a contract again. we will have to see. those new devices can be pretty pricy. But, I'll tell ya what, Greg. You definitely are very fortunate. We all have ants in our pants waiting for its' arrival on ur doorstep! (pricing thoughts only IMO, Of course. )
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914)

PIN/ID
    No Way
    I can not see the Bold 2 price being much higher than the Bold as the holidays are coming and the carriers are all locked into trying to out do each other. I am betting that they will all be offering "deals" as CHristmas gets close, even on the Bold 2
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

I hope it's less than the original price ($299) of the Bold. $249 would be a nice price point. $199 would be even better. I can only dream

fabb no está en línea Stack level 2
    Funny story...I ran into a RIM employee in Costco yesterday (at the cell phone kiosk) and he asked me if there was anything I didn't like about my Bold. I told him nothing so far but I really wanted a Bold 2. He said it was a fantastic phone and that it would be rolling out by the end of October in Canada .

I've seen the Bold for sale for $224.99 on my husband's corporate provider so I'm hoping the Bold 2 will be $249-ish...probably wishful thinking though.

PIN/ID
    No Way
    OK, tracking at 2:30am says it is in Louisville, KY the UPS HUB, it made it thru customs!!!

One question. I have the DM version 5.0.0.11 July 1, 2009 on my computer. WIll this recognize my new 9700 and allow me to do the Switch Device Wizard or restore from a backup?

Which would be better to use the SDW or a current backup? I am a little worried about it recognizing my 9700 with its new 5.0 OS.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by GregGebhardt; 10-14-2009 at 07:42 AM.
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

Thanks for the update Greg. I am still so excited for you.

There is a BlackBerry 9700 Bold 2 forum now

PIN/ID
    No Way
    Quote Originally Posted by walds11 View Post
    Thanks for the update Greg. I am still so excited for you.

There is a BlackBerry 9700 Bold 2 forum now
    Thanks Sir!

Will post there for now on.
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

You can break the thread in with pics and feeback on your new bad boy

Quote Originally Posted by GregGebhardt View Post
    Thanks Sir!

Will post there for now on.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Greg, I don't see why SDW won't work with your new Bold. Good luck! We're all anxious to hear about your new toy!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast