Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Does anyone have an idea about how much the 9000 will cost when released?... BlackBerry Bold forum

dugget no está en línea Stack level 2

Cost of 9000

Advertisement

Does anyone have an idea about how much the 9000 will cost when released?

untjoker no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm seriously thinking in the $550-600 range AFTER rebates...~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Wow you really think so? I was hoping it would cost around the same price as the Curve..
    ~Lauren

nickjoedotcom no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30C1D19D
    Naw....With that price point there had better be every feature and capability of that one phone people keep talking about. I'm thinking it'll be more in the price range of the higher end PDA's like the Tilt and such. Maybe $350-$400 after rebate, for awhile then the price will come down.

I hope it doesn't but man its got some pretty good looking specs, and also they will fly off the shelves ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    30C1D19D
    Agreed. GSM peeps will be enjoying that for quite some time!

1. Blackberries are more expensive than winmo phones (tilt included_). 2. Features sometimes have no say so in price, the iphone was $600 at launch AFTER new customer rebates even, and it still doesn't have a copy and paste (ie a very basic feature), and also has edge data and not 3g...(Yet)
    Quote Originally Posted by nickjoedotcom View Post
    Naw....With that price point there had better be every feature and capability of that one phone people keep talking about. I'm thinking it'll be more in the price range of the higher end PDA's like the Tilt and such. Maybe $350-$400 after rebate, for awhile then the price will come down.

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Yeah no doubt the BB are much better it still be nice with 400 tag on it i would buy it in a hart beat

PIN/ID
    30C1D19D
    Well at Verizon the most expensive phone in the store is the XV6800 which retails at a very pricey $619.99 same with the Treo 700wx. The 8830 however is $519.99. Not cheap by any means, but certainly cheaper. I think the iPhone went down in price because they realized that it's a total ripoff with no kind of rebates or subsidies. On top of that at the time required data.

zjfarmer no está en línea Stack level 3
    I think that it will be near $3000. Seriously.

Not really, but I bet that it will be between $400-$600. That seems like the going rate these days and will be comparable to other smartphones. It also is going to depend on when it is released. If it is later rather than sooner...I am thinking nearer to Christmas shopping time, it will be on the higher end of the spectrum.
    -- ZJ

"If men define situations as real, they are real in their consequences." - W.I. Thomas

PIN/ID
    30C1D19D
    True story on the general price of phones being higher. Verizon actually doesn't offer any free phones in the store unless they are on promotion now. In the hopes that people will get away from the thinking that phones should be free with a contract. But also so they can stop offering lower end handset, that more often than not need replacements.

brandonmccall no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    My best guess is that it will be between $299-$399 with new activation/uprgrade.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cjcarbone no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    not anym
    Whatever it costs, i'm getting one, hopefully it comes out right around the time i'm eligible for an upgrade.. otherwise i'm paying full price for it.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Im going to wait for a while, maybe till the bugs are worked out, and we all know there will be some. My best guess is about $550 then $100 mail in rebate.

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F
    I'm guessing $399 with a 2 year deal. Can't wait till it gets here.
    Never wanted to be a simple man...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast