Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 61 to 65 of 65

Don't mean to pressure you Just wondering what issues I'll encounter when trying to make ... BlackBerry Bold forum

  1. #61
    ocanyc's Avatar
    ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    628

    Advertisement



    Don't mean to pressure you
    Just wondering what issues I'll encounter when trying to make my unlocked att bold work on tmo.

  2. #62
    lacroixn's Avatar
    lacroixn no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    27FFB707
    Posts
    153
    1. No 3g on TMO, EDGE works fine
    2. No UMA, but connects to wifi
    3. WAP and ie browser has to be added, but Operamini works fine

    Other than the above I still love the BOLD, until the JAVELIN comes out!
    Dont sweat the small stuff, hell dont sweat anything!

  3. #63
    ocanyc's Avatar
    ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    628
    Quote Originally Posted by lacroixn View Post
    1. No 3g on TMO, EDGE works fine
    2. No UMA, but connects to wifi
    3. WAP and ie browser has to be added, but Operamini works fine

    Other than the above I still love the BOLD, until the JAVELIN comes out!
    Well, thats sorta my plan. I'm going to get a bold now, and then save my 22 month upgrade rebate for the next TMO 3G blackberry. Then again, 3G isnt as fast as I thought it would be. Only a tad bit more than EDGE, and kills battery faster to boot.

  4. #64
    archer6's Avatar
    archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,996
    Quote Originally Posted by ocanyc View Post
    Then again, 3G isnt as fast as I thought it would be. Only a tad bit more than EDGE.
    .
    What are you basing your comment on?
    .
    My experience with 3G on AT&T and several 3G phones I have, prove that 3G is significantly faster than EDGE. I'm constantly surprised how fast 3G is. Plus voice quality is better. Just what 3G is designed to do.
    .
    sent via BlackBerry Bold

  5. #65
    ocanyc's Avatar
    ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    628
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    .
    What are you basing your comment on?
    .
    My experience with 3G on AT&T and several 3G phones I have, prove that 3G is significantly faster than EDGE. I'm constantly surprised how fast 3G is. Plus voice quality is better. Just what 3G is designed to do.
    .
    sent via BlackBerry Bold
    Oh, I used the G1 for about a week on Tmo 3G and wasnt that much faster in loading up webpages than my curve. Then again, people tell me that ATT 3G > TMO 3G.

    Oh yea, with that being sad, a co-worker loaded a webpage for me on this Iphone 3G and that still didnt wow me.
    Last edited by ocanyc; 11-03-2008 at 10:56 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •