Just upgraded my Bold 9000 to OS 5.0.0.822. In MESSAGES>OPTIONS>GENERAL OPTIONS>CONFIRM DELETE is set to ... BlackBerry Bold forum

SNW
    SNW no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Confirm delete messages not working

Advertisement

Just upgraded my Bold 9000 to OS 5.0.0.822. In MESSAGES>OPTIONS>GENERAL OPTIONS>CONFIRM DELETE is set to "NO". in EMAIL RECONCILIATION>DELETE ON: is set to "Handheld.

However, when I attempt to delete a message or email I get the prompt asking DELETE MESSAGE? On Mailbox & Handheld, On Handheld, Cancel. I find this annoying and tried changing the settings, battery pull & reboot but still get that annoying prompt.

In the previous OS 4.6 I had the same settings but did not get the prompt.

Thoughts?

SNW
    Addendum: my text msgs delete without a prompt. The problem I'm having is with my emails.

SNW
    Figured out the issue. Logged onto BIS on computer and looked at each of my email accts. It said Wireless Reconciliation was turned off for a couple of the accts. Even though it was turned on on my BB. I deleted these email accts on BIS and set them up again. Went back to BB and updated setting for each acct to make sure WIRELESS RECONCILE: was set to ON and DELETE ON: was set to HANDHELD.

PROBLEM SOLVED.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Glad you got it worked out.