Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

whem i tried to remove you mail i had to call tmo and they had ... BlackBerry Bold forum

sparkyj62 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24acd57e

Advertisement

whem i tried to remove you mail i had to call tmo and they had to fix it on there end im not sure if its the same for att

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    The voicemail has a specific number it calls to get to the voicemail. If you just ask another AT&T customer to go into the options and get that number for you. All you have to do is just stick that number as your voicemail number and it should work.

You don't use your phone number.

Dwaine12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Good Try
    Youmail is the best...youmail rocks

mrvtx no está en línea Stack level 2
    How do I cancel my YouMail account?

ol.sample { list-style-type: decimal; list-style-position: inside; } ol.sample2 { list-style-type: lower-alpha; list-style-position: inside; } } ol.sample ol { list-style-type: decimal; } ol.sample li { list-style-type: decimal; font-style: normal; } ol.sample2 li { list-style-type: lower-alpha; font-style: normal; } ul.sample li { font-style: normal; list-style-type: disc; } ul.sample2 li { font-style: normal; list-style-type: circle; } ul.sample3 li { font-style: normal; list-style-type: square; } .link A:link {text-decoration: underline} .link A:visited {text-decoration: underline} .link A:active {text-decoration: underline} .link A:hover {text-decoration: underline} .link h2 { font-size: 125%; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; background-color: #E6E6E6; /*border-bottom: 1px solid #3c78b5;*/ padding: 2px; margin: 27px 0px 4px 0px; } We regret to see you go and if there is something we can do to keep you at YouMail, please contact our technical support at (800) 374-0013 (9:00AM to 5:00PM PDT) or email us at support@youmail.com and tell us the reason why you want to close your account. We will guarantee that you will not ever regret keeping your voicemail services with YouMail.

But if you really must go and there is nothing we can do to change your mind, click here and just follow the instructions to discontinue using YouMail voicemail services.

To forward your voicemail back to your carrier's voicemail, just follow the following instructions.
    AT&T and T-Mobile subscribers:

1. Dial ##004# then press [SEND].
    2. Click Here to reprogram your voicemail speed dial (this will connect you back to your carrier's voicemail).
      • For AT&T users, replace the number displayed with your own cell phone number.
      • For T-Mobile users, replace the number displayed with (805) 637-7243.

Verizon subscribers:

1. Dial *73 then press [SEND]. You should hear a series of beeps and then your phone will disconnect. This is normal and it means that the feature activation was successful.
    2. You may want to call your cell phone from another line to verify that your calls are now being forwarded to your Verizon voicemail.
    3. If that does not work, you can also dial *710 then press [SEND].
    4. Click Here to reprogram your voice number with *86 (this will connect you back to your carrier's voicemail). Replace the number displayed with *86.

Nextel subscribers:

Motorola Phones:

1. From the main menu, select Call Forwarding/Diverting > Forward > Detailed.
    2. Select "If Busy" to specify a forwarding number for calls received when your phone is busy.
    3. To delete this number, press the [OK] or [Change] button, then press and hold the [Option] key under [Delete].
    4. Enter your cell phone?s Area Code and Prefix + 6245 (Example: 555 000 6245).
    5. Press on the [OK] or [Change] button.
    6. Repeat steps 2 through 5 for "If No Answer" and "If Unreachable" setup.
    7. When you are finished, press the [Option] key under [Back].

Blackberry phones:

1. Click on the "Phone" icon.
    2. Click the [Trackwheel] to view the menu then click on [Options].
    3. Click on [Call Forwarding].
    4. Select "Unanswered Calls" then click on the [Trackwheel] to view the menu.
    5. Click on [Edit] and this will display the Edit Forwarding Profile screen.
    6. In the Busy, No Answer, and Unreachable fields, enter your cell phone?s Area Code and Prefix + 6245 (Example: 555 000 6245).
    7. Click on the [Trackwheel] to view the menu then click on [Save].
    8. Returns to the Call Forwarding screen.
    9. Select the profile "Unanswered Calls". Click on the [Trackwheel] to view the menu then click "Enable".
    10. Click the [Trackwheel] to view the menu then click on [Save].

Sprint subscribers:

1. Call (866) 588-9907 (Sprint PCS's technical support line). You should hear "Welcome to the Sprint Technical Support Desk".
    2. Ask them to turn off "call forward busy" and "call forward no answer" on your cell phone.

mrvtx no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by arashb View Post
    Well, I came from using the iPhone's perfected Visual Voicemail that nothing can compete to.

I still like my Bold but it's definately no iPhone. The iPhone just was a perfect phone for me, and yes I am an Apple Fanboy typing this on my MacBook Pro .

If only they had user replaceable batteries I wouldn't even be here.

Let me get this straight...

The iphone is the greatest thing since canned beer and sliced bread, and it did it better and faster than any other phone in the whole world, and it was the perfect phone for you, but you gave up all that perfection because it didn't have replaceable batteries?

The mind boggles...
    Last edited by mrvtx; 03-16-2009 at 09:38 PM.

McLovin no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysbelieve1 View Post
    Yeah it sux. It doesn't even auto-download. I'm back to Phone Fusion.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    i thought the youmail app did auto download?
    LMAO at bj wheeler and his ex daily!
    twitter

Schirripal no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    2096c6ec
    The youmail app does auto d/l voicemail
    RedCurv07

arashb no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by mrvtx View Post
    Let me get this straight...

The iphone is the greatest thing since canned beer and sliced bread, and it did it better and faster than any other phone in the whole world, and it was the perfect phone for you, but you gave up all that perfection because it didn't have replaceable batteries?

The mind boggles...
    Yep, and I'm not sure anymore which is better, Google OS or Apple Os for the phones. But I just wanted something different. And I already tried the thing YouMail suggests but it doesn't work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12