Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hey, I just installed YouMail and I'm not a huge fan of it. How do ... BlackBerry Bold forum

arashb no está en línea Stack level 2

Completely remove YouMail?

Hey, I just installed YouMail and I'm not a huge fan of it. How do I uninstall it completely? And how do I get my old voice mail number back?

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Blog Entries
    look here
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

alwaysbelieve1 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Blog Entries
    Yeah it sux. It doesn't even auto-download. I'm back to Phone Fusion.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    look here
    And here I was thinking I looked all over the website. Thank you.

Actually, I can't get my voicemail to work now. Putting my phone number in gives me a busy tone, I'm on AT&T anyone know why?

PIN/ID
    wut?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysbelieve1 View Post
    Yeah it sux. It doesn't even auto-download. I'm back to Phone Fusion.
    i love youmail...

PIN/ID
    wut?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by arashb View Post
    Actually, I can't get my voicemail to work now. Putting my phone number in gives me a busy tone, I'm on AT&T anyone know why?
    check the number saved as your voicemail number and make sure it's yours and not still the youmail one.

mrvtx no está en línea Stack level 2
    i love youmail...
    Me too...

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Isn't the voicemail number a specific number? I seem to recall that tmobile had a diff number (not your own number)... May have to call customer service and confirm this...

Zbats no está en línea Stack level 3
    When I left YouMail, I ended up having to call TMobile and have them re-set my voicemail to get it to work again.

Yeah I'm sure it's my number. It's giving me a busy tone. This is lame, youmail sucks :/. They should tell us to backup our voicemail number before doing this..

Schirripal no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    2096c6ec
    Truthfully its not youmails job to tell anyone to back up your voicemail # no offense youmail does auto d/l ur voicemail that's how I have mine setup. I'm gunna find out how to transfer to the original voicemail also may be a good thing to know down the road I believe its just a call forwarding feature that u just turn off but don't quote me on that lol
    Quote Originally Posted by arashb View Post
    Yeah I'm sure it's my number. It's giving me a busy tone. This is lame, youmail sucks :/. They should tell us to backup our voicemail number before doing this..

Schirripal no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    2096c6ec
    Kk guys found out where to change it from youmail to the default att voicemail hit the send button once then click bb button go to options then under that go to call forwarding and it will say please wait there will be two options under the second option u should see the forwarded youmail# click it with trackball and ull see ur att # select that for all 3 then save that go to voicemail option and change the # there

Hope this helps let me know

PIN/ID
    wut?
    Blog Entries
    just curious but what didn't you like about youmail? that along with visual youmail is one of my favorite apps. i use vymail but it is storm only. the visual voicemail is for all BB's

just curious but what didn't you like about youmail? that along with visual youmail is one of my favorite apps. i use vymail but it is storm only. the visual voicemail is for all BB's
    Well, I came from using the iPhone's perfected Visual Voicemail that nothing can compete to. That's part of the reason why I don't like YouMail, I never like anything that imitates because it's never as good. The other reason is because I would much rather use first party apps than third party apps.

The iPhone was really my first step in the smartphone world and everything is inferior to most the thing the iPhone can do which is a huge problem for me when I choose my phones. Apple had perfected it's touch screen and gave it a multi-touch screen, thats just wow. They perfected the worlds best phone browser, the worlds first mobile appstore, the worlds first phone with an accelerometer, a beautiful HTML email reader that makes even BBs look bad, they created what all these other companies including RIM are trying to imitate. They did all this on their first release in one phone for such a great price other companies have been working on touch screen but they all failed next to the iPhone and they still don't have Apple technlogy.

I still like my Bold but it's definately no iPhone. The iPhone just was a perfect phone for me, and yes I am an Apple Fanboy typing this on my MacBook Pro .

If only they had user replaceable batteries I wouldn't even be here.

Quote Originally Posted by Schirripal View Post
    Truthfully its not youmails job to tell anyone to back up your voicemail # no offense youmail does auto d/l ur voicemail that's how I have mine setup. I'm gunna find out how to transfer to the original voicemail also may be a good thing to know down the road I believe its just a call forwarding feature that u just turn off but don't quote me on that lol

If they tell you to change it and don't say something like "We cannot be held responsible for anything" then they should tell people to back it up. And I tried your suggestion but it didn't work. I guess I just to do a restore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast