Hi, Company has blocked outgoing sms's thru their policy (I think), anyway to remove this? ... BlackBerry Bold forum

scoundrel no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242100A9

Question Company has blocked outgoing SMS's in policy?

Advertisement

Hi,

Company has blocked outgoing sms's thru their policy (I think), anyway to remove this? I know about the blanl policy.bin. But, if I use this and have the IT department send service books, will it get blocked once again to no outgoing sms's???

Ummmmmmmm??????

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Since you are on a BES they can block anything they want. If you remove the policy, you will no longer be able to sync wirelessly. Then if you reactivate again, yes the policy will show up again. There is no way around it if you want to remain on the BES.

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    Quote Originally Posted by scoundrel View Post
    Hi,

Company has blocked outgoing sms's thru their policy (I think), anyway to remove this? I know about the blanl policy.bin. But, if I use this and have the IT department send service books, will it get blocked once again to no outgoing sms's???

Ummmmmmmm??????
    Even if you could it would not last for long as the IT people would fix it rapidly.

If I were you boss, I would fire you for doing this. They have the right to do as they wish when you are using their phone/system/network.
    Greg
    in Jax, FL