Hey guys as you some of you might know my agony, I will brief you ... BlackBerry Bold forum

mpshah no está en línea Stack level 2

Code or No Code from freeyourcellphone.com

Advertisement

Hey guys as you some of you might know my agony, I will brief you in on my problem.
    Anyways I had ordered an unlock code from freeyourcellphone.com on September 6th for an International Blackberry (BOLD UK). According to them, it would have taken anywhere from 5-12 BUSINESS days from the date of the order.
    So its been more than 2 weeks since all of this has happened and yet im left with no code. Lately I have been emailing them but they have not replied to any of them. So here i am lost in between not knowing what to do (since i paid US$50) without a code and no communication from this website.

What i would like to know from my fellow stackers, who all have asked for an International Code from freeyourcellphone.com and ACTUALLY received it???

I would appreciate any sort of information from you guys.....

Thanks.

z300TT no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up I received my codes, so did all my freinds

Hi Mpshah,

I don't think there is any need to worry,

I received all 3 of my Rogers bold codes from Freeyourcellphone.com in a timely manner,

Also about 4 of my friends from the UK received there International Berry codes from them.
    and are very happy!

They are definitely good for it

Also since you ordered on the 6th of September, today would make it 12 Business days in Canada where I think they are based.

Let us know if you receive your code or not.

But I don't think you should worry.

Cheers!

mpshah no está en línea Stack level 2
    Allright people, the code just came in. And the BOLD is unlocked and I'm LIVE....

So from my experience I guess you really have to wait it out if its an international bb.
    But they have delivered the goods and promises have been fulfilled. So I would say they are one of the few online companies that actual do what they say.

Thanks everyone for their support.