http://picasaweb.google.com/fondoo/C...eat=directlink my clarivue screen protector came and i applied it to my bold today. the ... BlackBerry Bold forum

fondoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A26BE1

clarivue screen protector

Advertisement

http://picasaweb.google.com/fondoo/C...eat=directlink

my clarivue screen protector came and i applied it to my bold today. the package came with (2) screen protector and a small LCD wet tissue packet. i didnt use the LCD wet tissue packet, instead i used my own plasma screencleaner and a microfiber cloth. installation was easy. the screen protector is not precision cut, because theres two-three hairline gap around the edge of the screen protector and the ear speakerphone. its not precision cut like the iphone screen protector. the screen protector is ultra clear and no bubbles when installing it. i highly recommend it.
    Upgraded the BlackBerry Curve to BlackBerry Bold 12/1/08.

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    Thanks for the info!

I'm not a huge fan of full body cases as I feel they add to much bulk to the device, but it would still be nice to have a screen protector.

I already baby my Bold immensely, but something like this would definitely put my mind at ease a fair bit more.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

Boxwave ClearTouch™ Crystal Screen Protector

I just installed a Boxwave ClearTouch™ Crystal Screen Protector on my Bold today.

As someone who is a bit OCD and very picky I'm thrilled with this product. Having tried so many different brands in the past, all of which were very close but not perfect, I find the Boxwave product simply stellar. It's the very first that I've applied without a single air bubble no matter how small.

The very high grade material is perfectly clear and once installed even I cannot tell it's there. It is cut to fit perfectly, and due to the slight recess of the Bold screen, when the film is in place it's just a bit lower than the "edge" that surrounds the screen. Therefore peeling is not going to be an issue. If I handed you my Bold you would not even know it's there. It's that perfect, clear, and invisible once in place.

Applied dry, the install only took 10 minutes. I am both shocked and thrilled at just how great the end result was. I can now use my Bold without any fear of scratching that big beautiful display. I highly endorse this product.

krosli no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    747101D2
    I have to agree with Archer. I have the same screen protector as it is just an amazing piece. I highly recommend it as well.

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    Wow, thx for the info archer...after a mini write-up like that I'm completely sold.

sigmamason no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22BFEE32
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ thanks, I have been researching screen protectors and this review definitely helps