I have been told it is possible to get my Bold to show Chinese characters. ... BlackBerry Bold forum

dtucker230 no está en línea Stack level 2

Chinese Characters onto the Bold?

Advertisement

I have been told it is possible to get my Bold to show Chinese characters. I even have been told how to go to the Application Loader on the Desktop Manager 5.0.1 to get it (Asian fonts). but when I go to Application loader, all it does is show the 4 or 5 things I have loaded onto my Bold, not a set of new things I can load. ??? Anybody know what I am doing wrong?

boricua no está en línea Stack level 3
    You need to download and install the handheld software for your model BlackBerry to your PC and then use Desktop Manager to install the Asian fonts.

Thanks. What I have done so far is installed the CD-ROM on my computer and then made sure I had the most recent version, 5.0.1. When I hook up my Bold and use the desktop manager Application Loader, there are no fonts or anything else to load onto my bbry. It only shows the things already on my BOld. ?? Is there someplace else I go to get the fonts? Thanks for your help!!!

boricua no está en línea Stack level 3
    You did not say if you installed the handheld software to your PC. The CD does not include the handheld software.

thank you, i did not know that! I will try

narcosis no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2164F805
    My OS is V5.0.0.344 with east asian language pack. This does have simplified chinese.