How do I per say place my opera icon on the icon short cuts at ... BlackBerry Bold forum

tmart27 no está en línea Stack level 1

Changing icons on the main screen.

Advertisement

How do I per say place my opera icon on the icon short cuts at the main screen, ie the short list of apps at the main menu screen, not the home screen of all of the applications. Thanks! I am new to the bold, and its not as easy to rearrange icons as it was on the pearl.

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    welcome to pinstack!!
    if there are 6 icons on your home screen all you should have to do is place the icons you want on your homescreen in the top 6 icons at the top of your iconscreen.
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

cbeslash no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    26936cc9
    A lucifer said. Unless you are using a custom theme that someone made that does not allow you to change the home screen icons.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    What Lucifer said indeed.
    Now to just complete his great answer :
    To place the icons on the top of your list all you have to do is scroll over to the icon you want to move, press the BB Menu key on your keyboard and select move. Now you can scroll it to wherever you want!

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    What Lucifer said indeed.
    Now to just complete his great answer :
    To place the icons on the top of your list all you have to do is scroll over to the icon you want to move, press the BB Menu key on your keyboard and select move. Now you can scroll it to wherever you want!

right!
    thanks I completely forgot about those steps!
    lol
    thanks ranxoren
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey