Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Hah and I just got my telus curve few hours ago! Hah ... BlackBerry Bold forum

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Hah and I just got my telus curve few hours ago! Hah its okay, 9000 does suck, its massive compare to older devices wiered!!!!
    Well I am just going to wait for about a year or so before my upgrade!!! I just want to wait for device perfection and compact desgin! I mean I still see people use 72xx so the device lifespan is not short! people, unless you trully need 9000 forget it, its massive!

Pinman no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by jglee311 View Post

Pinman....you're correct, this isn't an official announcement.....but it's much more promising than what we've seen in past device releases.
    I wouldn't get excited though, it's probably way off. I strongly doubt VZW is going to release the Bold just a couple of months after the GSM version comes out. The only phone I can think of where this happened was the 88. Not to mention if there even a shred of truth to the rumors that the Thunder will be launching before the end of the year.

I hope for you guys the Bold is released on CDMA in the fall. I remember when I was with VZW and how annoying it would be to get stuff a year after AT&T had it.

jglee311 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

Ok pinman....we won't get to excited, we'll just be optimistic. We'll look at it as "the times....they're a'changin'"!!

You're probably right, but let's keep the faith.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Yeah I highly doubt CDMA carriers will get a fall release especially if Verizon is supposed to get the Thunder this fall. I would expect a 1st quarter 09 release.

jglee311 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

All I have to say is.....prove us wrong CDMA carriers.....bridge the gap!!

Leetneo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    Well have to see. Would be nice. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

salbo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31884ae9
    Quote Originally Posted by RSCStacker View Post
    Yeah I highly doubt CDMA carriers will get a fall release especially if Verizon is supposed to get the Thunder this fall. I would expect a 1st quarter 09 release.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12