Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Seidio Innocase Surface for 9700 with holster. I previously had a Innocase 360 for Curve ... BlackBerry Bold forum

peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

Advertisement

Seidio Innocase Surface for 9700 with holster. I previously had a Innocase 360 for Curve and after 2 years of abuse the case was beaten up, worn out and chipped. But the curve was in great shape was able to trade it up for $65.
    5RAWMINUTES!

"Things that you want to change in the world have to start inside yourself. You have to be thinking. You have to be resisting. You have to be talking."
    – George Carlin

BoSoxFan82 no está en línea Stack level 4
    After using a cheap soft plastic, no name case from AT&T for a few months and plenty of research I have made the move and bought the otterbox commuter series case. Let's just say that I am very impressed. It has a nice sleek design with extra padded corners and a plastic backing for added protection. It barely adds to the size of the phone....I got it on ebay for $26 total and it goes for $40 retail. I definitely would suggest this case.

arjen20 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi guys
    I am buying of buying blackberry bold 9700 but i also want and good looking and solid skin cover on it so i have searched a lot on internet regarding this and came through this website http://decalskin.com/ lg venus skins
    Is this website is really good in providing blackberry bold 9700 skin covers?

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    are you looking for a design skin or a clear protector? if you are looking for the latter then i would suggest either casemate.com or zagg.com
    Phone: T-Mo S4- Stock-Rooted

[Former]
    Device: T-Mobile S3
    Device: HTC Amaze 4G
    Device: HTC Vision (T-Mobile G2)
    Device: BlackBerry (9700, 8900,8320,8120,8100)

TNgal22 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    I have a clear Seidio case on my 8310. It is the clear snap on...do they still make those? lol I would love one for my 9700 which I just ordered today. I really don't want a "sticker" or colorful cover up case. I like to show off the bb but with a good protection.
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Not sure if they make that case for the 9700, TNgal, but congrats on the new device! You're gonna love it!

TNgal22 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Thanks Roger! It has been a wonderful case...especially since I have a 2 year old that loves my BB. I hope to find one just as good for my new bb.
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234