Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Otterboxes do look nice. Only thing I don't like about 'em is you have to ... BlackBerry Bold forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

Advertisement

Otterboxes do look nice. Only thing I don't like about 'em is you have to put that screen protection on 'em. The Innocase 360 has it built in. I didn't know if I'd like the keyboard cover (which you can remove, by the way), but I'm finding I really like it, except when typing in the dark. Since it covers the keys, they don't really light up as they would without the cover. The case pretty much covers everything except the trackpad and the top two corners because of the mute and keyboard lock buttons.

vietalogy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2433c92a
    I'm using epik resin case.

BoSoxFan82 no está en línea Stack level 4
    I already have the invisishield on mine so the otterbox would probably be my choice

aznarc no está en línea Stack level 1

otterbox commuter is the best one

ive tried all, and otterbox commuter is the best one. it offers skin protector and a plastic case to go over it and also the screen protector. theyre all easy install. the one below commuter, which is the impact case is just like the regular skin. the defender on the otherhand is abit too bulky. I use my 8830 leather case for my 9700 as the leather case that came with the bold is too small.

anfrey no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    A5KME41T
    care to post some photos of your commuter case?

finder216 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I had an 8300 Curve with an Otterbox and really liked the extra protection it gave my BB, but it has a little "glitch" with the rubber covering, to the bottom area of the case...still used it for 2-years though. I dropped it once, kicked it 20 feet and it hit a Cadillac...still worked just fine.

I ordered a Seidio Innocase™ II Surface case, with holster AND an Otterbox Defender case, with holster for the 9700. I wanted to try them both out and wanted the cases before I picked up the 9700. They both came in a few days ago so I picked up my new 9700.

Otterbox has taken care of that "glitch" with their 9700 Defender case design and this is the one I'll be keeping...HEAVY DUTY. The Seidio case is nice, but I don't think it would give the protection of the Otterbox. Boils down to looks or performance; the Seidio may look a little sexier, but I think the Otterbox is more practical for protection. Both are excellent companies, with great customer service. The Otterbox Defender case DOES have a built-in screen protector.
    Last edited by finder216; 01-03-2010 at 11:02 AM.
    Greetings from the Land of OZ!

JeffNNJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    Just ordered a Vaja Ivolution in black/black. Should be here in about a month. Love their cases.

BoSoxFan82 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffNNJ View Post
    Just ordered a Vaja Ivolution in black/black. Should be here in about a month. Love their cases.
    I've never heard of them...do you have a web address?

Kimberlee no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well I guess I must be different, I had the 9000 and now the 9700 because of the leather backing. I like how it feels in my hands when I am using the phone. I have a screen protector on the front and use a Sena Leather Pouch when I go out, it easily goes in my pocket or pants and you don't even know it's there. I tried a couple of cases on, but just did not like the feel of the phone.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Vaja Cases! Was trying to remember the name and see if they had cases for the 9700. Thanks for the memory refresher, Jeff!

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Im using the case-mate aqua blue barely there and the OEM leather holster with my 9000
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Quote Originally Posted by anfrey View Post
    care to post some photos of your commuter case?
    www.otterbox.com and look for the blackberry 9700 cases.

Quote Originally Posted by finder216 View Post
    I had an 8300 Curve with an Otterbox and really liked the extra protection it gave my BB, but it has a little "glitch" with the rubber covering, to the bottom area of the case...still used it for 2-years though. I dropped it once, kicked it 20 feet and it hit a Cadillac...still worked just fine.

I ordered a Seidio Innocase™ II Surface case, with holster AND an Otterbox Defender case, with holster for the 9700. I wanted to try them both out and wanted the cases before I picked up the 9700. They both came in a few days ago so I picked up my new 9700.

Otterbox has taken care of that "glitch" with their 9700 Defender case design and this is the one I'll be keeping...HEAVY DUTY. The Seidio case is nice, but I don't think it would give the protection of the Otterbox. Boils down to looks or performance; the Seidio may look a little sexier, but I think the Otterbox is more practical for protection. Both are excellent companies, with great customer service. The Otterbox Defender case DOES have a built-in screen protector.

DEFENDER MIGHT BE ABIT TOO BULKY THOUGH, UNLESS THIS IS WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR.

seidioseidio no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hi guys,

Thanks for the positive feedback on our Innocases. For those of you who are looking for more serious protection, at the CES show in Las Vegas this week we will be announcing the release of a more rugged silicone case that can be used in conjunction with our Innocases. Just an FYI so stay on the lookout!

Thanks,

Seidio

thagame911 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I currently have the gel case from T-Mobile and hate it. I'm looking for a case that is similar to the Incase silicone case for the iPhone. Any thin silicone cases that have a tight fit for the 9700 that isn't bulky?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast