Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I am currently in the hunt for a good skin or case for the 9700. ... BlackBerry Bold forum

BoSoxFan82 no está en línea Stack level 4

Cases/Skins for Blackberry Bold 9700

Advertisement

I am currently in the hunt for a good skin or case for the 9700. I really like the incipio cases but have not been able to find them. I was wondering if anyone would post what they are currently using for the bold II 9700 and if possible post some pics....Thanks

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    i am using clear protective shield from best skins ever with the oem silicone skin
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Innocase 2 , and stock BB 9000 holster.

powert33 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    203b5b18

my choice

I have oem black skin but it is really loose fitting so I also bought Innocase II and use it when covered or naked with Zagg screen protector and the leather 8900-9600-9700 oem holster.

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    I'm waiting for those Incipio cases too, love them. The feather one mainly.
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

Kimberlee no está en línea Stack level 3
    Case Mate Barely There in silver. It's pretty cool.....Would like a leather sleeve, have not found one I like yet.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Seidio Innocase 360. Love it.

BoSoxFan82 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerG View Post
    Seidio Innocase 360. Love it.
    I saw that one and almost got it....the otterbox for the 9700 looks good too. Doesn't seem to be aas large as the ones in the past

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Got an epik resin skin, use it with protective shield

harm_dzines no está en línea Stack level 3
    I just ordered a Otter Box Impact case for mine and I should get it mid of next week as they are having a special of free 2 day upgrade on shipping with any orders over $20.

http://www.otterbox.com/blackberry-c...ld-9700-cases/

Just ordered a 9700 for my wife and she is thinking of getting a incipio for hers.
    Here are the incipio cases...
    http://www.myincipio.com/category/02...ld_9700_cases/

anfrey no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    A5KME41T
    does anyone with an otterbox commuter case know if it will fit in the stock RIM holster that ships with the phone?

PIN/ID
    Apple
    I doubtthat it will. The otter box is a more hefty than the innocase and I use the 9000 holster with it. It may fit with there defender holster when they release one.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Btw the. Stroll down to the AT&T store. They have innocase,inncepio, ifrogz. And a few others.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16

anfrey no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    A5KME41T
    Quote Originally Posted by BHP77 View Post
    I doubtthat it will. The otter box is a more hefty than the innocase and I use the 9000 holster with it. It may fit with there defender holster when they release one.
    the commuter otterbox isn't as thick/large as the defender, though.... or do you think it'll still be too bulky?

PIN/ID
    Apple
    depends on the amount of protection you're looking for. For me, the innocase is a class act, nice feel, you dont really know that its on there other than the feel. you get use to this case as soon as you put it on. i use it in conjunction with the 9000 stock leather holster. it fit s perfect and the strap on the 9k case covers the top nicely. still provide the sleep function and is on my side. when i put it in my pocket it slides in nice and not having any rubber materiel it's easy to slip in and out. the otterbox is going to offer full protection at a cost of bulk, although not as bulky as the defender it still is more than the case mate, inncases of that sort. going from the 9000 to the 9700 i didn't want to add that much to the device as i like the smaller size of the 9700, you dont really know its in your pocket. its really up to what your looking for, i do suggest trying the innocase first, the other thing that made this case stand out to me was that every other case i looked at interfered with the outer keys of the keyboard when you type,this one doesn't, at all. Thats what sold me on that one. ok, so there is my sales pitch for the innocase i guess,lol,.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast