Not see a lot of discussion on this for the bold, but what cases are ... BlackBerry Bold forum

BigHulkDiese no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22BF6200

Cases for Bold, or Naked?

Advertisement

Not see a lot of discussion on this for the bold, but what cases are you guys and gals rockin' for the Bold? Right now I am just using the stock ATT leather belt clip when I am traveling, but at home or in the office I keep it naked.

I was considering the case-mate case, any thoughts?

Links? Pics? Lets see them.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I've been using this one Link I have had good luck with it. It protects the phone very well and it easy to get out with just one hand.

Also see: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...request-91306/

Another Case thread.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by srl7741; 12-03-2008 at 02:02 PM.

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    I didn't like the case that came with the Bold because I found it to be too bulky so I switched it and am using a Blackberry leather holster for a 8800 series phone. When I'm at my desk or at home I keep it naked. I've been pretty good about it so far and only dropped it lightly once with a slight knick on the bottom of my phone but other than that it looks great!

dts51 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask ;-)
    I'm using the otter box defender case at work and for outings...at home I use it naked.
    "May fortune favor the foolish" ...... Captain James T. Kirk

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    I'm using the Stock ATT that came with it when Traveling, but I did put. Bestskinsever Sreen Protector on as soon as I got it. When I had the Curve 8310 I swore by Case-mate Carbon-Fiber Leaher until the clip jut got lose to quick to many times and I got tired of requesting a replacement and the last time my Baby fell to the ground when I stood up, that was the end of Case-Mate. There were two cases for the Bold featured on Pinstack a week ago that I will b looking into this week.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Last edited by DjSmooth; 12-03-2008 at 08:24 PM.

peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    get something like the rubberized seidio case.

Will keep your device looking great, feeling great and if you ever decided to use the RIM Berry Trade up program you could say your phone is in "mint" condition.
    5RAWMINUTES!

"Things that you want to change in the world have to start inside yourself. You have to be thinking. You have to be resisting. You have to be talking."
    – George Carlin

quillhill no está en línea Stack level 3
    First I had this OEM red skin but unlike the skins I used on my Curve it has this strange ridge around the edge of the phone and it bugged me visually. But it worked at the start.

Then I got the Otterbox Impact series case a couple weeks ago:

But I got a 50 percent off code from skinit for its cyber monday sale so I ordered a Gonzaga University skin for my Bold. My Zags are ranked fifth right now.

I am also quite interested in giving this a test run:
    http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...SK2BB9000%2DBK

The case that came in the box with my Bold has not seen the light of day. I do not like belt clips because my first Berry flew into water as a result of a crappy belt clip. Plus I think it looks funny on my hip.
    Thanks to my 'Berry, I'm only an e-mail away.
    Or you could just go see me at myspace.com/quillhill

BigHulkDiese no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22BF6200
    The otterbox looks nice, but it kinda looks like it is loose around the edges, maybe not much but you can see how it bulges out. They may start to bother me after a while lol.

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by DjSmooth View Post
    I'm usin the Stock ATT that came with it when Traveling, but I did put. Bestskinsever Sreen Protector on as soon as I got.
    When I had the Curve 8310 I swore by Case-mate Carbon-Fiber Leaher until the clip jut got lose to quick to many times and I got tird of requesting a replacement
    And the last time my Baby fell t the ground when I stoo up, that was the end of Case-Mate. There were two cases for the Bold featured on Pinstack a week ago that I will b looking into this eek.
    d~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Samehere: A stock AT&T case (when travelling) and a screen protector/naked when at home. It's actually not a bad combo.

Nicholaus no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by dts51 View Post
    I'm using the otter box defender case at work and for outings...at home I use it naked.
    Same here, I'm using the otter box defender case also. I picked my curve up earlier today after using my bold in its case for a couple of weeks and it felt so small and light.

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHulkDiese View Post
    Not see a lot of discussion on this for the bold, but what cases are you guys and gals rockin' for the Bold? Right now I am just using the stock ATT leather belt clip when I am traveling, but at home or in the office I keep it naked.

I was considering the case-mate case, any thoughts?

Links? Pics? Lets see them.
    Check out this thread. Joe's got some awesome pics.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...request-91306/

quillhill no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHulkDiese View Post
    The otterbox looks nice, but it kinda looks like it is loose around the edges, maybe not much but you can see how it bulges out. They may start to bother me after a while lol.
    LOL yeah. That's the only thing I dislike about it but it's a nice tight fit otherwise. I only paid $15 for it and I like it a lot better than the BB skin. But after I get sick of the skinit I will probably get the Seidio FlexArmor I linked to in my previous post. What happens after that, who knows?

I have a real issue with accessory purchases, particularly cases, I buy at least three or four for nearly every phone I buy. I bought a three pack of skins for my iPhone that I never even opened and that was the third case purchase I had made. Heh.
    Thanks to my 'Berry, I'm only an e-mail away.
    Or you could just go see me at myspace.com/quillhill

krosli no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    747101D2
    Hey guys. Just ordered the Vaja leather case. Just waiting to be hand crafted for me. Right now, I am just using the skin plus the OEM leather holster that comes with the unit. Expanded the leather a bit so it works fine for me. Prior, I was using the casemate plastic guard with the OEM leather. Like that but was such a pain to remove when I have to do a battery pull. It tends to scratch the silver bezel. Can't wait for my Vaja leather to arrive.
    Last edited by krosli; 12-04-2008 at 01:47 AM. Reason: spelling

chaos.theorist no está en línea Stack level 2
    Those cases bug me and make my phone feel twice its size. I like the invisible shield from zagg. It needs cleaning around the seams every now and then, but it keeps the phone slim.