Does anyone know of a good quality case that holds the Bold securely, yet is ... BlackBerry Bold forum

cestlavie77 no está en línea Stack level 3

Case that holds cards/cash too??

Advertisement

Does anyone know of a good quality case that holds the Bold securely, yet is able to hold a debit card and perhaps some cash too? (Ideally I'd prefer that it not have a holster clip.) I've searched around but can't seem to come up with much. I've seen pics of the OEM BlackBerry Bold Leather Pouch and it looks like it might do the job, but the pics don't show where you'd put your cards/cash. http://www.wirelessground.com/boldoembrown.html Has anyone used this?

Currently I switch around between the OEM BlackBerry Leather Pocket case (it's great, but it doesn't hold anything else) and my Otterbox Defender case (offers TONS of protection but it's just too big and doesn't slip in and out of a coat pocket easily... it's definitely not too sexy either!).

Maybe I'm just too picky.

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    I would buy that if it had a belt clip. I like the belt clip. I think the lanyard is GAY!! Hahaha. Maybe I'm just to picky too.

~via BB Bold (wap.pinstack.com)~

Zbats no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have a case like that for my Curve, and there is a space inside for cards, but the case has a magnet on it so it will ruin your debit/credit cards. Mine came with a warning not to put cards with mag stripes in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Hack173 View Post
    I would buy that if it had a belt clip. I like the belt clip. I think the lanyard is GAY!! Hahaha. Maybe I'm just to picky too.

~via BB Bold (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I'm not a belt-clip kinda girl... EWE!! The lanyard is removable though

Quote Originally Posted by Zbats View Post
    I have a case like that for my Curve, and there is a space inside for cards, but the case has a magnet on it so it will ruin your debit/credit cards. Mine came with a warning not to put cards with mag stripes in there.
    Hmmm... I know magnets will erase hotel-style key cards, but didn't think they'd harm debit/credit cards. I looked on the BB website and at the bottom is does give a warning against this!! Thanks for the heads-up!!
    Last edited by cestlavie77; 01-05-2009 at 05:04 PM.