Greetings fellow stackers, as many may have read the bold looks like it will be ... BlackBerry Bold forum
Can't wait for the BOLD?
Greetings fellow stackers, as many may have read the bold looks like it will be delayed until September. I thought I would offer up some suggestions to those that are jonesing for their BOLD fix, some that will hopefully "rekindle" your passion for your BB!
1. Check out the Bold inspired theme.
2. Try your artistic hand at painting your BB. (see here and here for some GREAT tutorials) You could always send it into ColorWare if you can stand a couple weeks without your berry. (hard I know but they do excellent work.)
3. Get a new housing. cnn.cn is a source many stackers have used. (also a good option if your adventurous enough to try the above.)
4. Upgrade your OS to 4.5. Search the forums and see if available for your device.
5. Haven't been using Blackberry Messenger? Shame on you! Post up here and start chatting, BBM is one of the coolest apps for the Blackberry!!
and now for a couple of humorous suggestions:
1. Try using that old RAZR or whatever phone you had before your blackberry. Always had a berry?, pop your SIM card in old blue and spend a couple of days using it, you'll appreciate your newer berry that much more! I used my old 7290 for a couple of days and when I switched back to my pearl it was like a brand new phone!
2. Take your berry for a nice picnic and get to know it better. What exactly is it doing during the "auto off"? Its kind of like the fridge light, does it really go out when you close the door?
3. If your really extreme and have loads of cash laying around you can take a page from Cartman's play book and freeze yourself until the launch of the Bold ( I guess this one would be hard cause we don't have a release date, I would shoot for October, just to be safe
Have a suggestion? Post up here and before you know it, the Bold will be released and all this talk of release dates and prices will be over!!!
If you don't want to spend 2 cents a day to subscribe to EZ Reregister, start gathering all of your 3rd party app info together so you can get new registration codes when you get your new device.
As much as I like the BOLD, I'm pretty sure I'm going to wait for Javelin!
I just downloaded the BoldBerry directly to my Bberry, and saved it. When I went into themes, it wasn't there? Where the heck would it be?
Ooo. I really want to have my BlackBerry painted now! There sure are some sexy color mixes you could use.
First off make sure that you have the correct device model selected. (i.e 8100, 8130 etc..) If you are sure you have downloaded the correct file and its still not appearing try a battery pull.
Originally Posted by silv333
Tags for this Thread