Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by smellybelly ok im being dumb again whats a battery pull?,i have re-installed ... BlackBerry Bold forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by smellybelly View Post
    ok im being dumb again whats a battery pull?,i have re-installed app world like 100 times should i try making another blackberry account?
    With your device powered on, remove the battery cover, remove the battery, wait a few minutes and then replace the battery. Once the device boots back up, see if you're able to log into AppWorld.

Sometimes these devices need a "kick in the pants" so to speak and the battery pull does just that. Works to reset lots of pesky little problems.

boricua no está en línea Stack level 3
    'an error has occured, please try again later' means the your Date/Time is incorrect on the BlackBerry.

boricua no está en línea Stack level 3
    Also if the date/time on your PC is incorrect and the BlackBerry Desktop Software is configured to automatically synchronize the date/time to the BlackBerry smartphone, this will cause the settings on the device to be incorrect which will cause the log in error. Ensure that the time on the PC is correct, including any settings for Daylight Savings.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12