I use the enterprise email from my work, and gmail. I have them combined to ... BlackBerry Bold forum

dtucker230 no está en línea Stack level 2

Can't delete emails!

Advertisement

I use the enterprise email from my work, and gmail. I have them combined to come into the same "in/out box", but there is also a separate icon for the gmail that got created when I setup the Gmail. Gmails therefore go into and get sent from the combined box. But they also go into the Gmail icon box too, and I cannot delete them from there. I can delete them just fine from the enterprise box. what gives?!

Thanks!!!

Fix?

Well, since almost 50 people have viewed this but nobody posted a reply, either the question was so silly it did not appear to warrant a reply (not my experience here, you all have been wonderful in answering even my silliest questons!), or nobody had a good fix. Anyway, I performed the delete all function in the gmail box, then did an email reconciliation (I dont know exactly what that does, but I did it), and then I did a battery pull and voila, the emails were gone. Thanks to all who pondered my dilemna!!

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I was one of your "viewers", I just never used enterprise mail on my BB so wasn't sure what the conflict could be, glad you got it sorted out anyway
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Thanks. It was very strange. It is funny how many things a battery pull seems to fix!

mdavis no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2334434E
    Battery pull.....Blackberry's WD40

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    A battery pull is the very first thing any Blackberry owner should do when something is not working on your device.
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

Yes, good old battery pull. I have continued to experience the same problem and each time I have had to do a battery pul after doing the "delete" or "delete prior" to get the messages to actually go away. Cant understand it.

Anyway, thanks

fatboy97 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Two things... try: Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table > Menu key > Register Now... you should get one email. Then resend your Service Books... which you should get one email for every email address that is registered on the server.