Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My bold worked right out of the box aswell and im really sorry to hear ... BlackBerry Bold forum

PIN/ID
    AskMe

Advertisement

My bold worked right out of the box aswell and im really sorry to hear that a lot of you are getting this kinda of issues with it.
    I am sure the rogers tech support team is working on it and i will, personally check on this issue on monday and get back to you with more information,provided i can get some.
    Again, i am really sorry about all this and thank you all for your extreme patience.

amsirron23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    207B4907
    Anyone else hear any news on this issue yet? Getting angry that I can't use my bold yet...

peddada no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    all they keep saying is "we're working on it"
    PIN: 20564776

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I did contact them and am still waiting for a call back.
    Therefore i can officially tell you that they are still working on it and that they havent found a solution just yet.
    They ARE working on it tho dont think they are slacking.
    Thanks again for your patience.

mac2003 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i just wanted to know if the issue was resolved and how. I am having a similar problem with my blackberry bold and rogers told me the same thing. I had a tech call me a few days ago and said that they were reporting it to RIM and that they will get back to me.

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    Quote Originally Posted by amsirron23 View Post
    Pardon the frustration, but how does it make sense for such a large corporation to roll-out a product that we pay good money for and yet cannot use.
    Excuse RIM but not everyone is having this problem. Look thru the fourms and there are a few with problems but for most it has worked out very well. The last thing RIM would do or has ever done in the past is to introduce a "buggy" product!
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by mac2003 View Post
    i just wanted to know if the issue was resolved and how. I am having a similar problem with my blackberry bold and rogers told me the same thing. I had a tech call me a few days ago and said that they were reporting it to RIM and that they will get back to me.
    The issue is still being worked one. I believe that more than anything its just faulty devices that should be exchanged but then again dont take my word for it i cant speak with 100% confidence about this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12