Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

i dunno if the other comment went thru...if it did...sorry for repeating myself again.....anyhow, i ... BlackBerry Bold forum

jchao617 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2186410E

Advertisement

i dunno if the other comment went thru...if it did...sorry for repeating myself again.....anyhow, i upgraded the software to 4.6 and since i'm using AT&T, i've been reading other threads saying that only ROGER has the option to change the "NETWORK TO EDGE" not "AT&T" because i don't see it under "network connection".

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    go to manage conections, mobile network options, and set network selection to manual wait for the scan, then select att 2g and thats it....
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

PIN/ID
    2186410E
    i don't think this work on at&t service it will only work for ROGER user.

i've already followed everyone step....download to 4.6...went to mobile network option....still doesn't have that option to change to 2g....

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    I was on the phone with AT&T last night complaining about my service, she said theres 3 towers down and have been for a couple months.... but she said she made a note and if when the towers are up and it doesnt get any better they will replace my phone, she also reset my sim so the towers updated,,,, i didnt notice any difference what so ever, thinking about trading it back in for replacement...

And when I asked about the 2g 3g she told me to call RIM and they might be able to help me with that.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

PIN/ID
    2186410E
    hey rashard.....do you have the # for RIM?

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Which version of 4.6 did you upgrade to Jachao? As other posts mentioned, the AT&T release of 4.6 will not cut it. You have to use the .282 release from Roger's.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

PIN/ID
    2186410E
    i got the v4.6.0.167 do you think you can link me the .282 Roger's released one?

PIN/ID
    Ask
    The forum thread is here. On each device thread in the forums, there's usually a sticky at the top titled 'Latest Official OS for ....' just for reference if you're looking for the OS for any other devices.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    How to upgrade your OS

PIN/ID
    2186410E
    Look I do not know which one is the correct one, and by all means, everyone know that sometimes they gave you the fake ones online. Are you going to send me the correct link to the Roger one or no??

Sorry for being rude!! but it seem like you were giving me attitude.

alryder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jchao617 View Post
    Look I do not know which one is the correct one, and by all means, everyone know that sometimes they gave you the fake ones online. Are you going to send me the correct link to the Roger one or no??

Wow, that's an interesting approach to get people to help you............

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by jchao617 View Post

Wasn't trying to give an attitude. I was trying to let you know in the event you have another device you want to update, where to find the list of available OS' for each device. Now after looking at the list of OS' on the link I gave you, the Rogers' version isn't listed, but there's a link to it on the last page of thread. Here's the link you were looking for. If you need help on updating the OS, there's a link to that guide on my signature.
    How to upgrade your OS

PIN/ID
    2186410E
    well didn't mean too but that person above was using that approach: "there's usually a sticky at the top titled 'Latest Official OS for ....'

PIN/ID
    2186410E
    Quote Originally Posted by MStrawder View Post
    Wasn't trying to give an attitude. I was trying to let you know in the event you have another device you want to update, where to find the list of available OS' for each device. Now after looking at the list of OS' on the link I gave you, the Rogers' version isn't listed, but there's a link to it on the last page of thread. Here's the link you were looking for. If you need help on updating the OS, there's a link to that guide on my signature.
    hey sorry!! about the thread earlier. The link that you're trying to post, don't think it showed up. Can you email it to me judy.chao@gmail.com?

thanks!!

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Just checked the link and it seems to be broken. Go here and select the Bold from the list of options. Grab the first download on the list that says "Applications: 4.6.0.282". I tried like 3 other links before I posted this response and they seem to work one minute and not the next.
    How to upgrade your OS

PIN/ID
    2186410E
    Quote Originally Posted by MStrawder View Post
    Just checked the link and it seems to be broken. Go here and select the Bold from the list of options. Grab the first download on the list that says "Applications: 4.6.0.282". I tried like 3 other links before I posted this response and they seem to work one minute and not the next.
    ok!! let me try that and let you know if it works....thanks

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast