Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by walkiniceberg Had a "berry relapse" huh? Lol well the good news is ... BlackBerry Bold forum

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by walkiniceberg View Post
    Had a "berry relapse" huh? Lol well the good news is you know what you were missin and ditched the childs toy for a grown folks tool. Welcome back.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    I'm not surprised and I knew it wouldn't be long before someone as yourself decided to use this thread as an excuse to start bashing.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    These Forums switched over to cover ALL phones and for good reason. Here we all have one thing in common (We enjoy our devices) it does not matter what it might happen to be. We shouldn't have to say welcome back, should we? I retired my BB and I still enjoy these forums more than ever. I never left really, I just switched gears to expand my knowledge and experience something new.

Enjoy the new BB
    Last edited by srl7741; 05-28-2009 at 12:15 PM. Reason: spelling errors

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    I switched gears also. I still have my Bold (collecting dust) and have respect for blackberry and anyone who uses BB. I've been a user for the past 3-4 years. However, I won't bash other devices and the folks that use them. I switched devices also and never left the forum. Heck if AT&T had a non surepress version of the storm I would be all over it.

CaCHooKa Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    technically im not coming back to the bold since i never had one.. but i ordered one today and it should be arriving by friday. i had an iphone for close to 4 months but the novelty wore off so i sold it. before that i had a pearl for almost 2 years. i guess its true when they say "once you go black..."

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired
    too funny.
    I might get an iTouch for the games and nifty apps, but I sure wouldn't want to be typing on the iPhone... notta chance !

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    Congratulations. You have made the right choice. The Bold missed you and I'm sure u missed it as well. Not that u know the grass ISN'T greener on the apple side . Welcome back! Enjoy!

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    Sorry double post, BUT anyone who has had a black berry AND and I phone, it is very easy to see the appeal of an I phone. I think peple have a certain brand they really love, and its usually whatever brand they chose to begin with. Blackberry isn't worse or better than Iphone or visa versa. They are just different and are programmed to suit different types of people. While us BB lovers see a former BB owner come Back to a BB, it just gives us the re-assurance that we own a kicking device... And I phones ARE cool.

BoSoxFan82 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by darryl71 View Post
    too funny.
    I might get an iTouch for the games and nifty apps, but I sure wouldn't want to be typing on the iPhone... notta chance !
    I had the 1st Gen iPod touch for a few years and loved every minute of it. When it comes to playlists and songs there is no beating an iPod. However when it was time to get a new phone, I didn't like the little things the iPhone didn't have. After a month and a half or so of studying phones I ended up getting the Bold. This is the best thing I have purchased in a long time except for my GF being jellous that I spend more time with the phone than her. LOL, some women will never understand. I have had 3 bolds in the 4 months of getting my first but I'm sure ill end up with a perfect one soon, welcom back!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12