Has anybody noticed with their 9700's that the call reception is not as clear as ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Kimberlee no está en línea Stack level 3

Calling Features

Advertisement

Has anybody noticed with their 9700's that the call reception is not as clear as the 9000. Sometimes the person on the other end cannot hear me and I cannot hear them. I never had this problem with my 9000. I wonder if it's just my phone......any body else experience this.........thanks

nyydynasty no está en línea Stack level 3
    i have not experienced that on my 9700. call your provider. it might be a problem in the area, ie. a tower outage
    Last edited by nyydynasty; 12-18-2009 at 02:50 PM.
    www.iamletired.com
    ...come one, come all....

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    i have the same if not better signal quality with the 9700 than i had with the 8900. How many bars do you have when you experience the problem?
    Phone: T-Mo S4- Stock-Rooted

[Former]
    Device: T-Mobile S3
    Device: HTC Amaze 4G
    Device: HTC Vision (T-Mobile G2)
    Device: BlackBerry (9700, 8900,8320,8120,8100)

Kimberlee no está en línea Stack level 3

Smile

I have been having this problem since I got the Bold 9700 in December. Rogers tech support have had me put a new sim card in, reload the software twice, wipe the phone and just use it without putting my info on the bold. No luck, same problems. Rogers are sending out a replacment today, I hope it was just a software issue or defective phone with Rim. I'm hopeful the new one will live up to the great reports that I have read on the new 9700. Keep my fingers crossed.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Funny, I had that problem with the 9000 and now with the 9700 everything is ok. As serviciio says it can and probably is a signal strenght factor. If not, the replacement should fix the problem. If it persists it's a network problem, regardless of what they say...