Good afternoon. How do I get the call log icon on the home screen of ... BlackBerry Bold forum

instant000 no está en línea Stack level 2

Post How do I .... Call Log Icon on Home Screen of Blackberry Bold?

Advertisement

Good afternoon.

How do I get the call log icon on the home screen of the Blackberry Bold 9000?

I know about 'hit the talk button" but there has to be a way to get it on there.

I can find some links, but they aren't "step-by-step" and I require step-by-step, as a remote user has the problem.

Believe it or not, I was able to tell a guy just yesterday, to hit the menu button, go to applications, choose "show all" find the icon, choose to unhide it, and then click on it and tell it to go to the home screen. (this all based on google search, btw)

However, today, that's not working, as another person requires more step-by-step directiions, but, lacking a device, I can't provide this.

So, if you have a Bold 9000, please provide step-by-step for getting the call log icon on the home screen.

Thanks! I'll be so grateful!

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Go into the applications folder, click menu>show all then is should be there. Then just move to homescreen.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~