My call log only shows a couple day long list. I am very sure there ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Chaiyarat no está en línea Stack level 2

Call Log

Advertisement

My call log only shows a couple day long list. I am very sure there is a way to make it show the overall list. I am not so sure how? Today if I want to look at the rest of the list. I need to make it show in my message to see it. Is there any other method to see the whole list?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    In the call log hit menu and go to options. Within Options find General Options, then find Phone list view and change that. Mine is set to Call Log. see if any of those setting do what you want
    Looking for Wallpapers or Icons for making themes? I can help!

Truth + Clarity = Power

If you are going to take the time to respond... take the time to actually understand that to which you are responding.

Thanks Jeff. That's my current setting. My problem is that it doesn't show the whole call log. The history is only 20 lines long to be exact. How can I have the whole call log listed here. It's not convenient at all to look at it in the message list.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Last edited by Chaiyarat; 04-27-2009 at 07:43 PM.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Are you calling the same 20 people? because if its a duplicate entry it actually saves it in history, instead of a seperate entry. You can do menu on an entry in your call log and view history.

Mine is only 20 long as well so I believe thats the default, but if you show calls in your messages, will it go back futher ?

I just tested it and it shows all history back to the 17th of april = about 69 phone calls. So dont know if that helps ya..

in options in your call log, go to the call logging option, and show all calls in message list.

Then in your messge list you can press alt P and it will sort to show only call log entries.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Sorry I dont know anyother options to allow more than 20 I dont get that many calls so it doesnt bother me
    Looking for Wallpapers or Icons for making themes? I can help!

Truth + Clarity = Power

If you are going to take the time to respond... take the time to actually understand that to which you are responding.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    oops lol I didnt see that you knew to show it in your messages, my bad.

Dont forget if all else fails you can log on to your Cell phone service and see if you can get your history, at least i know i can with at&T
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

Thanks all. I think I know the answer now that we can't make it all show in the call log. The call log will show only the last 20 lists. And to benefit the others, to show all the call logs there are 2 ways. One is to show it in the message list through OPTIONS > CALL LOGGING > Choose ALL CALLS. Second, you can go to your mail box then VIEW FOLDER > scroll down and choose PHONE CALL LOGS. The latter is a better method. Thanks you guys again.