Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by jdk2 The issue annoyed me when I had my Bold enough to ... BlackBerry Bold forum

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by jdk2 View Post
    The issue annoyed me when I had my Bold enough to cause me to call AT&T's tech support. They told me to enter *#21# at the homescreen. It worked and I never saw that message afterwards.
    I agree that this is very annoying, but what you state that worked for you is not working for me.. I entered the '#21#' and it went to the internet. I did it from the homescreen also... Just a question do you have dial from homescreen enabled or disabled?
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

applejosh no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have dial from homescreen enabled, and it just opened up the phone app and entered those characters. I didn't hit send as I don't know if that's what we are supposed to do. So I'm a bit confused like stnkyq2. Can you please elaborate a little more jdk2?

Edit: OK, I used the Alt button this time (to get the actual characters - duh), and did the *#21# and nothing happened. Haven't tried dialing, though. I thought there would be some sort of notification or fireworks or something.
    Last edited by applejosh; 01-04-2009 at 10:55 AM.
    applejosh
    iPhone 4 (AT&T)
    OS 4.3

Jemjee no está en línea Stack level 1
    I had the same issue as the OP. I just did the *#21# from the home screen and got the following message:
    "Interrogation of Unconditional Call Forwarding Provisioned"

I have no idea what that means, but I will let you know if it makes the original problem go away.

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Quote Originally Posted by Jemjee View Post
    I had the same issue as the OP. I just did the *#21# from the home screen and got the following message:
    "Interrogation of Unconditional Call Forwarding Provisioned"

I have no idea what that means, but I will let you know if it makes the original problem go away.

This did not work for me! I still get the "Call Forwarding - Condition."
    There has to be a fix or a resolution for this as of AT&T they do not know... They only read from a script when trouble shooting!
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    dude, just ignore it, it means nothing

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    ^^^ What he said. It's somewhat annoying, but doesn't mean a dang thang!

CEO, thanks for your earlier explanation, by the way! Made a lot more sense than what the AT&T rep told me!

jdk2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Oddly when I called AT&T about the problem, I was immediately placed on hold and the rep went to speak with what I guess was RIM tech support. She came back and told me to try the *#21# trick as well as another set of numbers which I don't remember. It worked and I didn't have the issue again.

Sorry I didn't write down the information and haven't seen it posted anywhere to assist further. If you ask to speak with tech support, you may be able to speak with someone who knows what's going on.

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~you should check to see that your voicemail is working. You may have completely disabled call forwarding

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12