Just got my Bold from Vodafone today. I installed the latest Desktop Manager 4.6 (no ... BlackBerry Bold forum

emin no está en línea Stack level 1

No calendar "wireless sync" option in 4.6 desktop manager

Advertisement

Just got my Bold from Vodafone today. I installed the latest Desktop Manager 4.6 (no media version) and I don't see the option to wireless sync my calendar with Exchange. I re-installed the software multiple times but still don't see the option.

Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong? We're using BES at my office v3.6 I think. This is driving me nuts!

FYI... I didn't have this problem with Desktop Manager 4.3.

Thanks in advance.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    The DM is used to wirelessly sync with Outlook on your desktop. You'll need to have your BES admin set you up for wireless syncing.

I'm checking with our admin but I suspect that with DM 4.6, it expects you to have BES 4.x? We are currently running BES 3.6. (I know we need to upgrade.)

Do you know if the Bold will work with DM 4.2? At least with that version, I know the wireless calendar sync option exists.

Thanks

I installed DM 4.3 and I noticed the wireless calendar sync option. I'm still not sure why with DM 4.6, I don't see this option.