I have my Bold set to ask me to accept any deletions or amendments when ... BlackBerry Bold forum

snowmonkey no está en línea Stack level 2

Calendar syncing problem

Advertisement

I have my Bold set to ask me to accept any deletions or amendments when syncing with Outlook. Contacts, memo pad, task list etc all sync fine, however, when it comes to the calendar - it asks me if I'm happy to delete over 7000 entries - i.e. all my historial and future entries !

The setting is also two-way sync and not for the BB to override Outlook or vice versa.

Anyone got any clues? (It's a personal Bold, not on a BES).

Thanks in advance.
    SM
    (V4.6.0.221 OS.)

mbyer no está en línea Stack level 2
    You haven't given a lot of info, but my best guess is that Desktop Manager is trying to sync to a different calendar than is actively being used on the device. Go to options - advanced options - service books and see how many calendar service books you have [CICAL]. If more than one, that is the start of the problem. Then go to options - advanced options - default services and make sure that your default calendar is the one associated with your primary email. I am betting that this will be the source of your issue. If so, take a look at this thread and you may find the solution....
    Matthew
    BlackBerry9700
    AT&T
    OS 6.0.0.526

Thanks a lot Matthew - will try that and let you know.

ATB
    SM

That all seemed to work well - thanks very much Matthew.

SM