Sometimes when I go to sync between my bold and my outlook it wants to ... BlackBerry Bold forum

quinto1025 no está en línea Stack level 2

Calendar sync ? recurring all day appts

Advertisement

Sometimes when I go to sync between my bold and my outlook it wants to change all my all day recurring appointment times. Everyone's birthday, anniversary any recurring all day event. It is set to 12am-12am on outlook. but when I start to sync it wants to change it from 4am 4-am making it appear on 2 days. It wont do it constantly, but every so often. I then have to go in outlook and change everything back. Very annoying.

Any thoughts? Has anyone else experienced this?

bangus236 no está en línea Stack level 3
    i have this mismatch problem too. im using bb 8820 (4.5), dm 4.3, outlook 2007
    timezones in both my laptop and bb are the same
    what happens to me is like this:
    when i first synched, all appointments go into outlook then all the birthdays appear on outlook a day ahead of the correct birthdays. so i had to edit every birthday (in outloook) to make them right. so i sync again, this time all birthdays go into the bb.
    then when i sync the third time, dm says that there are changes from the bb calendar to be applied to outlook, so i click accept. when i check outlook, all birthdays are a day ahead again!
    help!

bangus236 no está en línea Stack level 3
    i figured it out... the annual recurring appointments have a different time zone (actually same time zone but different country) than my laptop and bb. had to change all one by one whew!
    Last edited by bangus236; 12-09-2009 at 04:20 AM. Reason: added info