Hello- I am trying to move all my calendar entries from email1 to email2 on ... BlackBerry Bold forum

bernardkost no está en línea Stack level 2

Calendar question

Advertisement

Hello-

I am trying to move all my calendar entries from email1 to email2 on my bold2. does anyone have a clue on how to do this?

dakid2k6 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Go to options-advanced options-default services, there you can change your calender email to the one you want and also when you compose a new email which one is used. Hope this helps

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I think this post is what you're looking for?

got that far... great.... but how do i sync all the entries i currently have in my bb calendar?

PIN/ID
    Apple
    "Go into our Calendar application on the BlackBerry. Press the menu button and go into options. Now type the word MOVE (The letters will not be seen when you enter them) It will then ask you if you want to move all apointments in base system calendar to what your email address is listed. Press yes and after everything has been moved then atempt the synchronization again."

Thanks should go to boricua, I just copied his post in case you missed it. I think that is what rog was trying to point you to. This is after you have changed your default email address.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

yes- thanks... all that is already done. it will only sync new entries. it ingores the old ones, same with contacts

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Reset the sync in Desktop Manager to factory settings, then reset the configuration and try again.