Well, title says it all.... was tired of the Bold... went to get a javelin... ... BlackBerry Bold forum

dubai_bb no está en línea Stack level 3

byebye Bold, went to get a javelin, ended up with a storm

Advertisement

Well, title says it all.... was tired of the Bold... went to get a javelin... while looking at it the lack of 3G was really bothering me... i saw the storm for the first time, and was surprised at how good the size was. I must say RIM did not do it justice with all the press releases because by looking at the pics i always thought it looked huge. Was very happy when I held it and saw it was a bit smaller than my Bold. Just the right size.

To be honest, I had never contemplated buying it until i played with it in the store tonight. So far so good. Browser is way better than the bolds.
    Last edited by Lavagirl; 12-22-2008 at 10:18 PM.
    8900 Curve, IPHONE 3G, SAMSUNG JET, NOKIA E71, BOLD, STORM 9500

VR
    VR no está en línea Stack level 3
    hopefully no issues like everyone is reporting
    My blackberry is anti-Obama Bin Llama

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    Glad to hear you're happy with it, I couldn't bring myself to go touchscreen as I type fairly fast on my Bold and the "clickscreen" limits your speed as the entire screen depresses and springs back for each letter. This may not effect some people but it is/was very important to me so the Bold was and still is the best choice for myself and many other stackers.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by cornelious0_0 View Post
    Glad to hear you're happy with it, I couldn't bring myself to go touchscreen as I type fairly fast on my Bold and the "clickscreen" limits your speed as the entire screen depresses and springs back for each letter. This may not effect some people but it is/was very important to me so the Bold was and still is the best choice for myself and many other stackers.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    cornelious i challenge you to a "type off" haha i can honestly type REALLY fast on my storm !
    But yeah i see what you mean it took me a whole week of heavy usage to get to this speed i was actually REALLY slow at first.
    But i find that its the same as when i went from Qwerty to the Flip for a while i took it really slowly until i mastered SureType and now im really fast at that too

guruleenyc no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~does the storm limit your speed or only when youre not accurate with typing