Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by bigblue95z The guy got out the demo and we both confirmed that ... BlackBerry Bold forum

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue95z View Post
    The guy got out the demo and we both confirmed that it too was loose in the same spot and did the screen ripple with the end and back key being pushed.
    What he confirmed for you is the same thing that I experienced on mine. That doesn't make it acceptable as apparently others on the forum have no problem. It just proves that Bold build quality is very inconsistent. This is the first model of BlackBerry that has been so inconsistent. My suggestion would be to go to another store if you have one within a reasonable distance. They have a responsibility to allow you to look at as many as they have in stock in an effort to satisfy you. I just returned today with my friend for the same reason. We went through 5 boxes and found one that was better, still not right but not as bad as his. I think it's rare to get one without that problem, but as Greg said he doesn't have a problem with his. Try another store if you can then advise us of how you did. Good Luck.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by GregGebhardt View Post
    To tell you the truth, I could not be more happy with not only the build quality but the performance of the AT&T. They have both worked without flaw.
    Here is a golden opportunity for you, since you have the magic touch, why not buy 5 Bolds at a time, then resell them with a 10% markup. I would gladly have paid another 10% to get one that operated properly, and had good build quality. Notice I did _not_ say a perfect one, or even excellent, just one that was decent and would work as advertised...

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    They have to exchange it!!! period! I would take it back and demand to speak with the store manager. I would also get cust service on the line and make a complaint about that rep too. They will exchange it. For the store I work in (different company though) you get 30 days to exchange either to a different model or if it is defective and you bring it back in the first 15 days it is NO QUESTIONS ASKED. And you could do it again and again untill you get one that works. Not that we have to do that often but you can.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12