I use the standard browser and have typically had no issues with performance. Today for ... BlackBerry Bold forum

psallee no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243705F2

browser showing blank screen

Advertisement

I use the standard browser and have typically had no issues with performance. Today for some reason if I try to search anything it loads a blank white page. I have pulled the battery but not sure what else I can do to fix this. Anyone else had this problem?

fatboy97 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Open the Browser > Menu > Options > Cache Operations > then clear everything... then exit completely, and go back in and try it again.

Also, if you now have a 9700, you might want to update your profile... it shows you have a 8310.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Try clearing your browser cache, resending service books may help too.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PIN/ID
    243705F2
    Cleared cache, still a problem. How do I resend service books? and when I do does that reset all my email accounts also?

fatboy97 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Two ways to resend your Service Books... first, log into your Provider's BIS server, find the email setup area and resend your Service Books... the other is to open your Setup folder on your device, click on Email setup, press the Menu button, select Service Books and click on Send Service Books... you'll receive one email for every email address you have registered on your device... it doesn't really reset it as much as it reestablishes the connections for everything going back and forth to your device.

mrskittens no está en línea Stack level 1
    As of last night I'm having this problem -- only with a few sites but ones that always worked before. Cleared all cache, rebooted with battery, updated, no luck.

I don't understand why I'd want to resent service books as my email is fine.

Any other suggestions? Thanks.

PIN/ID
    243705F2
    I did the resend service books and battery pull. Still having the issue, but just on some sites. Posting this from BB but google searches don't show.