Well i haven't been in here for quite some time mainly because i haven't had ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Optimus no está en línea Stack level 3

Question browser for Blackberry bold 9700...help.

Advertisement

Well i haven't been in here for quite some time mainly because i haven't had any problems with my bold 9700...until now...i'll cut to the chase...i recently had to restore my phone and lost most of my apps which i ended up redownloading and installing except for my Opera mini because apparently when i click on the link to download it takes me to a screen that says it's not compatible with my tmobile device...this is VERY strange as i have been using it just a day earlier and for months before that...what gives??...i downloaded Bolt as another option but the font on that is just to small to deal with on a regular basis...is there any other way of getting the Opera mini back on my bold? Is there a better browser or an equivalent to Opera mini?...and yes i do have the bold native browser but i like having more than 1 browser open on different pages and right now Bolt isn't cutting it.

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    you can change bolt font size via the application settings, let me look around as im sure there is a work around to download opera mini for the bold ....

****Edit***

try here OPERA MINI
    Last edited by ealvnv; 01-22-2011 at 02:23 PM.
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

well, i checked the settings in bolt and it only allows you to change the image sizes and layout but not the font size; this is also the complaint on many articles and forums on Bolt...there is also talk about something called skyfire but that is only available for androids and iphones,...i wish to get opera back only because it had bigger font size and a convenient layout...i just don't understand why it would tell me it's not compatible with my device when i've been using it for months; if there had been an upgrade i could understand but even still i should be able to use the older version.

well that link worked! THANKS!....just in case i lose it again; how or where did u find it? (it just gave me the download)...i went to their own site and that's where it was telling me it wasn't compatible...oh well, i guess i could just come back here if i do ... thanks again.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    It also worked for me. I was having problems getting Opera Mini to load on my 9780. I added the link to my Bookmark Favorites in the browser.