Just received a replacement 9700 preloaded with 6.0, i had 5.0 on old bb, getting ... BlackBerry Bold forum

HICOMPCRX no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23EAD368

BROWSER CONFIGUE. 9700 6.0 OS

Advertisement

Just received a replacement 9700 preloaded with 6.0, i had 5.0 on old bb, getting used to new setup not bad, question...
    how do i set the browser to "fit to screen", on 5.0 it fit the screen perfect but with 6.0 its too small to read and when i click to zoom i have to scroll around the whole page just to see everything...any fix for this? thanks

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    If you first wait til the zoom icon pops up click on it. Still too small to to menu and set zoom to a comfortable size. If this doesn't work try the mobile versions if they are offers at he sites you are visiting

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

HICOMPCRX no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23EAD368
    Thanks for the reply Papa...i used to have the option in broswer to set screen to "fit to screen" or "mobile view" as options in 5.0 on my 9700, with 6.0 i dont have these options or i cant find them...are they there or am i out of luck?
    at least on 5.0 no matter what web site i went to it automaticly fit the screen or was a mobile view size...no more with 6.0? thanks again

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    I'm afraid those same options are not available with OS6, unless the site you are on has a mobile setting set up

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color