Would someone be able to tell me how I can move a shortcut to the ... BlackBerry Bold forum

curvingthunder no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Brain cramp -Move shortcut to desktop

Advertisement

Would someone be able to tell me how I can move a shortcut to the main screen without displacing most of the other shortcuts? I have 3 icons related to messages. I'd like to remove 1 message icon and replace it with the bluetooth shortcut.

your help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro
    What type of theme are you talking about? Is it a custom theme or BB native vendor theme? Some custom themes don't allow you to move icons around to the front screen, they are fixed in place. Some allow it such as "custom Today themes" and that would be as easy as moving the icon to the top row and "hiding" or moving downwards the ones that you don't want on the main screen.

Thanks for replying. I have the standard theme with 6 icons. I'm just trying to move the bluetooth icon onto the main screen so that I can quickly turn my bluetooth headset on and off.

I've moved stuff around...I just can't recall how to do it.

Thanks again for replying.

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro
    From the icon screen, highlight the icon you want to move, click the BB menu button and choose "move". Move the icon into the top 6 icons on the screen with the track ball and click to lock it there.

To hide an icon, highlight the icon and click the BB menu button. Choose "hide".

Thanks for your help! I appreciate it.