Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hey can anybody link me to the Bold's latest software release ? i currently have ... BlackBerry Bold forum

PIN/ID
    AskMe

Bold's latest release

Advertisement

Hey can anybody link me to the Bold's latest software release ? i currently have the rogers firmware and wanted to upgrade to the vodafone one or whoever has the latest one's.

thanks

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Check this link out, is that what your asking for?

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com/blog.php?b=86
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.

PIN/ID
    AskMe

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    hmmm... actually ... so i just got home and tried installing it and it seems that the ones available on that site offer to Downgrade my rogers bold altho by looking at the numbers the rogers one is not the latest version.
    I dont get it im lost ....

JasonHDD no está en línea Stack level 3
    This is the latest OS for the 9000. It is an Official from T-Mo Germany---> http://updateservice.t-mobile.net/bl...Devices%2F9000

Edit: This is Official. It is OS 4.6.0.126

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    nooooooooo dont upgrade......
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    i almost bricked my phone upgrading to .126 i got a white screen and reboot constant... i managed to get it connected to dm in between one of the reboots.. and downgrade back to rogers .125 everything is perfect now.. i dont know what happend but its not worth it.... i almost had a stroke for 2 hours.... i dont advise upgrading.. if its not broken..... leanve it for now untill att release.. i was advised by many people not to upgrade untill att version i believe its 4.6.0.137..
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

Quote Originally Posted by NICKY88XX View Post
    i almost bricked my phone upgrading to .126 i got a white screen and reboot constant... i managed to get it connected to dm in between one of the reboots.. and downgrade back to rogers .125 everything is perfect now.. i dont know what happend but its not worth it.... i almost had a stroke for 2 hours.... i dont advise upgrading.. if its not broken..... leanve it for now untill att release.. i was advised by many people not to upgrade untill att version i believe its 4.6.0.137..
    People are having problems with all of the OS's. Doesn't matter what the build is. Bottom line is the device wasn't really ready to be released.

dicin no está en línea Stack level 2
    I had NO problem with the upgarde opn Rogers from 125 to 126.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by NICKY88XX View Post
    alright ill take your word for it my bold does not have any problem whatsoever
    no 3G dropping, no battery issues no nothing its just ... PERFECT

jscottbarnes no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    No-More
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonHDD View Post
    People are having problems with all of the OS's. Doesn't matter what the build is. Bottom line is the device wasn't really ready to be released.

you don't know what you're talking about... my device is just fine and flying... lovin it

------------
    ~ jscott
    iPhone 3G & BOLD

DtvThief no está en línea Stack level 2
    haven't had an issue yet with mine....but then again i could be speaking too soon

anoxia187 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I have still having battery life issues. I charge it end of the day i end up with 20% battery life

Quote Originally Posted by jscottbarnes View Post
    you don't know what you're talking about... my device is just fine and flying... lovin it
    Ok, first of "people" doesn't have to mean you. Second, there are plenty of other forums, and there are quite a few people having problems with the Bold, including here. There is a problem with low memory right out of the box, a lot of people are getting the 205 App error, and some others. Just because YOU haven't had any problems doesn't mean they don't exist and it's rather naive to believe so.

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired
    Quote Originally Posted by anoxia187 View Post
    I have still having battery life issues. I charge it end of the day i end up with 20% battery life
    Wondering if its your battery.... is the battery the same as the Curve battery?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast