I've tried backing-up my Bold on two different laptops (x64) one running DTM 4.6 the ... BlackBerry Bold forum

ablefton no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24a0f56c

Question Bold won't backup

Advertisement

I've tried backing-up my Bold on two different laptops (x64) one running DTM 4.6 the other 4.7. Both have the same result. The DTM gets about half way through the back-up and I get an error message (image copy enclosed) and the backup halts. There doesn't seem to be a way that I can back up this puppy. There's no error code, all it says is that there was an error backing-up. That's it. Does anyone have an idea why this might be happening. I can't say that my experience with the 9000 has been that great. The scroll ball also failed but AT&T is sending me a (reconditioned) replacement. Thanks.

Attached Images Attached Images
    -------------------------------
    Andrew (Gaithersburg, MD)

ag4vr no está en línea Stack level 1
    Try using the advanced backup and restore options on DM to get as much of the information backed up as possible. Good luck.
    Dan
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ablefton no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24a0f56c

Thumbs down Thanks but it didn't work

I tried using the Advanced Backup option but that action returned the same error message. No matter what I do, I get the same error message when attempting a backup. I tried loading DTM with only basic Vista services; DTM ran but gave the same error message. Seems as if the problem is in the 4.6 OS...is my guess.
    -------------------------------
    Andrew (Gaithersburg, MD)

jtekt no está en línea Stack level 2
    I don't know if you have found an answer yet to this or not, but I had the same problem and I read in another thread that if you just clear your browser's cache, it will work.

I tried it and it worked perfectly

Schirripal no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    2096c6ec
    You have to clear the browser cache in the advanced options in desktop manager just for clarificatin
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~