Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks BigBlue -- so you just did the one screw and that fixed the side ... BlackBerry Bold forum

scrybe no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Advertisement

Thanks BigBlue -- so you just did the one screw and that fixed the side squeak? Did you touch the side screws, beneath the USB port? Mine has a white cover over it. Anyway, the solution seems too good to be true, but I'll give it a try. Suggestions on where I can get a screwdriver that will fit that screw?

joewoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22CF1F2F
    Dunno which site is the fastest... But I kno cnn.cn has it... I don't think u can find it local... if u want, u can try using a flathead for eyeglasses... But be careful anytime u use the wrong tools... U don't wanna strip anytihng

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bigblue95z no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by scrybe View Post
    Thanks BigBlue -- so you just did the one screw and that fixed the side squeak? Did you touch the side screws, beneath the USB port? Mine has a white cover over it. Anyway, the solution seems too good to be true, but I'll give it a try. Suggestions on where I can get a screwdriver that will fit that screw?
    Ya I just loosened that one screw and kinda squeezed. You may want to loosen a couple more if the one won't do it. But don't take any out.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by darryl71 View Post
    Quality control has definitely slipped and its disappointing....I love the BB and can't think of any other phone that I would want, but the upgrading and the defective hardware and productions... has made me worried.

Definitely see a lot of people exchanging fo iphones...RIM needs to get it together if they really want to compete against apple.
    You have brought up a very good point, and that is the fact that the iPhone has also had it's share of issues. However that said, in fairness to Apple they have not been doing this for the decade or more than RIM has. Therefore it is RIM that has fallen down to Apples level of poorly sorted out devices.

The "just ship it" mentality that seems to prevail presently with RIM is very disturbing to those of us that were used to a much higher standard as originally achieved by RIM. In the past, RIM would have _never_ released devices that are as buggy as the new crop. Not only that, but the Bold & Storm being two "top of the line" BlackBerrys which both suffered very sloppy launches, is something that is quite appalling.

Hello RIM? Anybody Home? Anybody Care?

Your loyal customers are getting tired of the delays and problematic devices you are shoving out the door.

ice44 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post

Hello RIM? Anybody Home? Anybody Care?

Your loyal customers are getting tired of the delays and problematic devices you are shoving out the door.

x10000000000

I too am PRO Blackberry and try and PIMP it to coworkers and friends....but with the latest BB's to be released it's hard to say that the BB is the best out there....

RIM....get back to what you use to do.....back to what made RIM today...solid functional phones that has excellent build quality and performance....
    The young man knows the rules, and the old man will enforce them!

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by ice44 View Post
    x10000000000

I too am PRO Blackberry and try and PIMP it to coworkers and friends....but with the latest BB's to be released it's hard to say that the BB is the best out there....

RIM....get back to what you use to do.....back to what made RIM today...solid functional phones that has excellent build quality and performance....
    Very well said... l don't want to see RIM drift away, like a ship without a rudder...

Dwaine12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Good Try
    Not to change the subject but, i have a question,I have a blackberry Bold, and I can’t seem to get Qik to work is there something special I need to do in the settings, because I get the Firewall error, it tells me “The application Qik has attempted to open a connection to a location inside the firewall and outside the firewall which is not allowed by your IT policy. Just to let you know, this is a new Blackberry Bold never had and IT policy, and only used for personal emails , now BES…hope you can help..
    Thanks in advance…

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12