Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Here is mine, srry for the late post. Oh btw when i first put it ... BlackBerry Bold forum

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629

Advertisement

Here is mine, srry for the late post. Oh btw when i first put it on, for couple of days it felt like i have a black gel skin.

~90 people get the swine flu and everyone is wearing face masks. Millions of people have AIDS but no one wears condoms...

PIN/ID
    AskMe

PIN/ID
    217a1629
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    i waaaaaaant iiiiiiiiit !!! lol
    haha its funny how u want the black bezel i have, and i want that red battery cover u hav lol
    ~90 people get the swine flu and everyone is wearing face masks. Millions of people have AIDS but no one wears condoms...

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    whereabouts are you located ? oh just checked Chicago huh ... if you were in Ontario (canada) i would have told u to meet up and youd put my cover for me and id get you that red cover

PIN/ID
    217a1629
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    whereabouts are you located ? oh just checked Chicago huh ... if you were in Ontario (canada) i would have told u to meet up and youd put my cover for me and id get you that red cover
    I would get that red battery cover, but i don have a credit card on ma paypal. only bank account :/ it will take like 2 weeks to order/confirm/ship/arrive.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123