I have a dlownloaded AWESOME wallpaper on my bold. The problem is whenever I plug ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313

Question Bold Wallpaper Problem

Advertisement

I have a dlownloaded AWESOME wallpaper on my bold. The problem is whenever I plug into DTM it reverts back to the Theme's wallpaper.

On my curve it would do this if the wallpapers were on the media card, but would be fine if the wallpapers were in device memory.

I have my wallpaper in device memory, yet still it reverts....

What am I doing wrong?
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

peterthill no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    281860C8
    Do you have set the access to the mediacard on automatic? I guess yes. And here's the prob: The device mem is like an internal memorycard.
    Normaly the BB switches back to the wallpaper that you have selected when you disconnected the BB.

HTH
    Peter
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Ridicule no está en línea Stack level 3
    Peterthill hit on it. The 1GB onboard is treated like a media card. That is, you probably have mass storage mode set to automatic, so, when you cradle your device, that memory is unavailable to the device itself. You need to actually transfer that wallpaper to the device (application) memory. Does media manager also let you view the application memory? (at home on my mac at the moment - can't verify this).

peterthill no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    281860C8
    IIRC you don't have the possibility t do so. On the Curve the application mem was the device mem.

HTH
    Peter

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Yeah and what's so bad about it lol ? You don't plug it in for an extensive time do you ?
    But yrah as mentionned before on the bold the 1gb is treated as a mmc

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    It doesn't happen if I use BT to sync to my pc. So, unless I have to move media files I will stick to Bluetooth....

Thanks for the suggestions.
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan