Which is better? BB Bold or the ATT&T Tilt?... BlackBerry Bold forum

asapp no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Bold vs AT&T Tilt??

Advertisement

Which is better? BB Bold or the ATT&T Tilt?

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    Couldn't tell you; haven't had a Bold. But understand the Tilt uses windows mobile so you can do just about anything on it; even view WMA files.

But I would beat my money on a Blackberry because you can add applications to it to make it more efficient to your needs.
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    From the specs I've seen. The Bold.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Erievon no está en línea Awaiting email verification
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Want to tinker, hack, do all kinds of stuff and try applications that may, or may not work, and then wonder what's making your Tilt crash, but can't quite get a handle on why, so you then start to undo all your apps and hacks until you're all the way back to the start, only to realize it's the WM software itself that's buggy? By all means, get a Tilt.

Been there, done that. They're fun to play with, but after all the fun I had, I decided I wanted something that was simply rock solid and would do what I needed it to do. It really comes down to what kind of experience you'd like to have with your phone, and how much you depend on your phone to actually work on a full time basis.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Bold by FAR. Period. wanna know why ? read Erievon's excellent and SPOT ON post.

CaCHooKa Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    the competition for the bold may be the new htc fuze which will be coming out next month. its the replacement to the tilt and is supposed to be only $299.99 after MIR and 2 year contract renewal.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    I'll sell you TWO Tilts!!

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    i still find it to be too bulky for me. for those who dont know what the Fuze is its just a nickname for the HTC Touch Pro.
    amazing device tho for all the WinMo lovers but yeah ... ill stick with my Bold thank you very much!