Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Haha get the hubcap spinners LOL... BlackBerry Bold forum

PIN/ID
    LESS

Advertisement

Haha get the hubcap spinners LOL

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    Ehh now I'm looking at the i3G just because of the price... almost makes it worth it...
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I've seen those on a KIA. I almost choked laughing when I saw that thing spinning after the car had stopped but that didn't do it for me. It was the scraping noise it made. Those silly wannabe thugs.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    I would have been like, "Mas Puto!" lol

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38

The 200 does make the iphone quite a competitor, it has all that bold has, internally, but it is for the same price as curve, which I find to be amazing! Looks to me so far that bold is going to be going for overpriced price of the old iphone and the new iphone going for the price of ol curve! Funny how things will change places!

PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Yeah but what about security? Can the iphone insure businesses and execs that their info does not remaind on the phone after use and outlook too? I'd rather stick with the bold since it provides a peace of mind.

nastyboy2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    What's missing from the iphone 3G?
    Unfortunately, we hoped for an even larger bundle of features in this round. Apple still leaves multimedia messaging out of the mix along with voice dialing and video recording. We still don't understand why Apple can't include these basic features, many found in even the cheapest and simplest cell phones. We were also hoping for a landscape keyboard, the capability to cut and paste, Flash support for the Safari Web browser, expanded memory, and additional Bluetooth profiles. Apple, you left us hanging in a big way. It's also disappointing to hear that the dock is now sold separately for $49, but we suppose that helped cut the price. No, you don't need the dock, but it's nice to have. Even the power adapter and the SIM card removal tool that now come in the box won't make up for its loss.
    Last edited by nastyboy2; 06-10-2008 at 03:15 AM.

nastyboy2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by RSCStacker View Post
    Bold Launches this month as it is the only major launch we have scheduled so far..
    the blackberry kickstart is in the works too. its the 1st clamshell blackberry.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by nastyboy2 View Post
    What's missing?
    Unfortunately, we hoped for an even larger bundle of features in this round. Apple still leaves multimedia messaging out of the mix along with voice dialing and video recording. We still don't understand why Apple can't include these basic features, many found in even the cheapest and simplest cell phones. We were also hoping for a landscape keyboard, the capability to cut and paste, Flash support for the Safari Web browser, expanded memory, and additional Bluetooth profiles. Apple, you left us hanging in a big way. It's also disappointing to hear that the dock is now sold separately for $49, but we suppose that helped cut the price. No, you don't need the dock, but it's nice to have. Even the power adapter and the SIM card removal tool that now come in the box won't make up for its loss.
    You'd think by now we'd learn from our mistakes from the iphone but noooooooooo...so what if I can't record voice, listen to the radio, have horrible stereo sound and charge more. It's Apple and you shoul buy it...riiiiiiight! No deal Apple! No! You can keep your funky phones/mp3 players. Let's just hope they don't come out with an IGaming console too.

ghettochild no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    You'd think by now we'd learn from our mistakes from the iphone but noooooooooo...so what if I can't record voice, listen to the radio, have horrible stereo sound and charge more. It's Apple and you shoul buy it...riiiiiiight! No deal Apple! No! You can keep your funky phones/mp3 players. Let's just hope they don't come out with an IGaming console too.
    Meh.

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    iphone wins on a bigger screen. better web page viewing.. bold wins on everything else. where ohhh where is my bold
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157
    I think it's a good fight even if the 2 devices are in different classes. I think the Bold will still be golden for BB people, but the 3G iPhone will draw in the crowds.

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    BBB For Sure, No if ands or Buts About it, and if the Thunder was with AT&T I'd get that one too...

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I only have one question for RIM why o' why did you ever choose Verizon to release the bb touch? Is it because AT&T has it set up that way so that bb doesn't go against the Iphone? I demand answers. I tell you this much i'm not switching services in order to just have the touch bb. As said on the streets "Ah, Hell No!"

PittsDriver no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hell I have the first iPhone, 2 8310s and a tilt. I will be buying the Bold and honestly thinking about the iPhone 2 just for giggles.
    A&P.
    Aerobatic Pilot.
    PIN:249E6C28 feel free to add

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast