Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

It'll depend on the software how the settings will be listed, but its good to ... BlackBerry Bold forum

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C

Advertisement

It'll depend on the software how the settings will be listed, but its good to hear that you got it worked out.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

sparkberry no está en línea Stack level 1
    I don't know about other people, but I don't prefer to have to encode all my movies to formats that favor all the different devices that play them. I was pleased to see that the BB bold can play divx and xvid. However, no two xvid files seem to be alike. I have found some studder, some just freeze... however one file seems to work really well. I've attached a Gspot analysis of the file.

I've been trying to recode some of my favourite movies to this format. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find an encoder setting that will produce this type of file. Hopefully someone else will have better luck. I've been using handbrake to encode.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mystre no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    249EBB1d
    Quote Originally Posted by Skier87 View Post
    Has anyone had the problem with the phone rebooting after rewinding or fast forwarding video in the media player?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I am actually having the same issue. Has it been doing this for a specific file type?

feb272001 no está en línea Stack level 1
    my movies that are about 700 mb , there is a lag is it me or all of u get that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12