Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

210 is the best one around. No questions asked lol. (what a constructive post i ... BlackBerry Bold forum

PIN/ID
    AskMe

Advertisement

210 is the best one around. No questions asked lol.
    (what a constructive post i know )

novalovr66 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249E4BA7
    I totally agree! Seems it would be easy to build on a good product and make it better! Not the case when it comes to the latest .215, 216 and now 217. Seems to be getting worse! LOL

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    I'll third that motion. .210 has worked great for me. Very little memory loss over time and very stable.
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by novalovr66 View Post
    To my knowledge the .210 OS is still a beta. IMO it is the best beta so far and I think is more stable than any of the OS's that are officially released.
    I could not agree more. I've been running it for two weeks and it's flawless.

bberry571 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks for all the help everyone! I'm off to see where to download the ".210" version of the OS as ATT does not yet have it available.

204648 seconds and counting :-)

applejosh no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm loading up the .210 OS right now. We'll see how it goes. I only had the stock AT&T OS on for about a day. Updated to .190 last night (latest official release by any carrier), but thought, what the heck, I might as well go for the gold. My only concern with the beta OS's are where they come from. I'm always careful of downloading things from reputable sites. But I threw caution to the wind and downloaded from the link on Mega Downloads (found on Berry Review or something like that). Hopefully, it's not a hacked version that will steal my passwords and wife or anything. (The digital signature appeared to check out, so I hope that's a good thing.)
    applejosh
    iPhone 4 (AT&T)
    OS 4.3

novalovr66 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249E4BA7
    Quote Originally Posted by bberry571 View Post
    Thanks for all the help everyone! I'm off to see where to download the ".210" version of the OS as ATT does not yet have it available.

204648 seconds and counting :-)
    I doubt AT&T will ever have .210, even if they did a newer stable beta will be out and they will be behind the times.

applejosh no está en línea Stack level 3
    I read something somewhere about the .210 being the leading candidate for the next official OS for many providers, including AT&T. It's fun to have the latest and greatest of things (and being a gadget person, I love fiddling with new things), but when it comes down to it, I depend on my phone, so stability is a must. Just because there is a new beta doesn't necessarily mean it should be used.
    applejosh
    iPhone 4 (AT&T)
    OS 4.3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12