I have a couple of questions for those of you lucky enough to already be ... BlackBerry Bold forum

psallee no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243705F2

Bold transition

Advertisement

I have a couple of questions for those of you lucky enough to already be sporting the bold. First, I am using the 8310 curve and am curious how long it took you from picking up the bold to have your contacts/email/etc. set up and running with all the needed software. Currently, I use freerange, viigo, infospace and facebook. I see I will also need to sign up for telenav. Is this all pretty quick to take care of to be at top speed?

Also, all pics I have seen look like there is one inbox on the main screen. I have 4 accounts going on my curve and use them each for different things. I find it helpful to manage my seperate projects by looking in each inbox seperately. Is this possible with the bold?

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    your bold will work exactly like the curve. you can have all accounts separated like the curve, your software will work like on the curve, and as far as setting up your emails and stuff you just put your sim card in, resend the service books and youre all good to go!
    As far as contacts, make a backup of it and restore them!

krosli no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    747101D2
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    your bold will work exactly like the curve. you can have all accounts separated like the curve, your software will work like on the curve, and as far as setting up your emails and stuff you just put your sim card in, resend the service books and youre all good to go!
    As far as contacts, make a backup of it and restore them!
    Whatever he said. LOL...sorry just bored at my desk.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    haha krosli i have to say youre an inspiration lol jk

krosli no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    747101D2
    Thanks Ranxoren...you are my inspiration for all the good that you do!

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    aw well i really appreciate it ! all the "knowledge" i spread around is one ive gained from pinstack and the community. 99% of what i know comes from pinstack and the least i can do is give back.
    thanks krosli